City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

Overall - shocking.

Up until the intro of Tevez and Pizarro,who both clearly should have been on the pitch earlier,we lacked any thrust or tempo.What can't be forgiven is a lack of fight and Sunderland destroyed us in the effort and industry depts.

Too many players going through the motions,it's difficult to criticise a player who scores twice but Mario was poor and Yaya even worse.

Kolarov is not good enough,i'm sick of seeing him on the pitch,he cannot defend and has cost us dearly this season.

We desperately need to replace Kolo,again just not good enough and he doesn't appear to have the confidence of his team mates.

Being honest though,this result,which deserved to be worse,didn't really surprise me......

Didn't expect so much hate on my post. But this is a forum so its expected i guess.

I thought Balotelli did well and did work hard. Didn't do alot wrong and came off with 2 goals. Balo wasn't fantastic but did well and he scored 2. Dzeko wasn't fantastic and scored none.

Re; Jumanji post about our midfield. I think that our midfield isn't DEAD AVERAGE, today it might have been well in fact the past few weeks but the ability is there. We did struggle to put passes together today but we haven't this season for most of it.

This game is gone now so i don't want to discuss it further, especially as i don't want to get in arguments with any of you.

CTID101 said:
Didn't expect so much hate on my post. But this is a forum so its expected i guess.

I thought Balotelli did well and did work hard. Didn't do alot wrong and came off with 2 goals. Balo wasn't fantastic but did well and he scored 2. Dzeko wasn't fantastic and scored none.

Re; Jumanji post about our midfield. I think that our midfield isn't DEAD AVERAGE, today it might have been well in fact the past few weeks but the ability is there. We did struggle to put passes together today but we haven't this season for most of it.

This game is gone now so i don't want to discuss it further, especially as i don't want to get in arguments with any of you.

Mancini has been quoted as saying he thought about taking Balotelli off after 5 minutes and that he did not play well despite his goals.

Started a petition gais

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/sge5248/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/sge5248/petition.html</a>

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mancini has been quoted as saying he thought about taking Balotelli off after 5 minutes and that he did not play well despite his goals.

Wanker,what the fuck would he know? Mario is a legend.

Well that his opinion. I just thought he played well. Not fantastic/mind blowing/incredible but compared to alot of the other players he played well.

CTID101 said:
Well that his opinion. I just thought he played well. Not fantastic/mind blowing/incredible but compared to alot of the other players he played well.

I didn't but then neither did 5 or 6 others..

For a side looking to win a title we were a fucking shambles and that is being kind.

I dont know whats happening maybe the pressure is getting to us.At the start of the campain our goal wasn't to win the league.On the other hand about the players,we need to get a good CB and sell kolo,we should sell barry and buy a new and better player for that roll or we could give milner a chance,and i dont know whats happening to our strikers.And Balotelli is becoming an ass day by day he needs to improve his attitude i dont care how good he is.If our owners keep mancini as our manager next season i will be okay with that and if they sack him to get someone like mourinho i will be ok with that too.

Balo legend? My arse fighting with his own players because he doesn't get to take the free kick , man up balo you spoilt little shit, and for everyone again blaming the ref, same response as to Balo. The ref did not cost us the game , we did with our desire and hunger to turn up again not , shit display today from a team who keep telling us every game is a cup final. Well if that is there attitude no wonder we are not in a cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.