City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

FantasyIreland said:
Pam said:
We're running out of time to put this right, aren't we. This is so horrible. It's going to take a sudden and unexpected return to form and some strange results elsewhere to recover the initiative. Can't see this happening, though.

After last weeks rallying calls and ludicrous optimism it appears reality has bitten.
Calling out others for a lack of belief and hers has gone!

Could nt be bothered reading most of the above cos the reaction is just stupid! Listening to all the idiots on BBC Manc after the game, who want Bobby out and accuse players of being lazy etc....get real. Do you really want Mourinho and then another ten managers, etc etc. do you really think players are lazy, dont try, do not want to win, try and stitchup Mancini etc etc???? Then you are all fugging idiots. We played bad today and yes prob lost the league, but we did not lose the league on one game. Next season we will be even better and so on and so on....over reaction is what that knob from Russia does with Chelsea every season. Thank god some of you on here are not oligarghs or whatever Abramovitch is!!!! We have to build and no matter how much money you have, you have cannot just buy the league, not long term anyway. Just look at Blackburn in the 90s! Get a life and enjoy he football on most days apart from today! Ether that or just sing along to ..ma nah ma nah..I'm a fugging muppet! Ma nah ma nah.......

danburge82 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pam said:
We're running out of time to put this right, aren't we. This is so horrible. It's going to take a sudden and unexpected return to form and some strange results elsewhere to recover the initiative. Can't see this happening, though.

After last weeks rallying calls and ludicrous optimism it appears reality has bitten.

A few weeks ago we were saying we can afford to draw at Swansea, then maybe a draw will be ok at Stoke and even a draw at Arsenal might be ok........now we are relying on other teams to get us back in it and have to win 7/7 to have a chance. This is from a side who have won 1 in 4 and 2 out of 9 away. Only a supreme optimist would believe that will happen.

It should never have got to this stage and the rags are now 2/9 favourites for a reason.

I don't buy all this conspiracy shit about referees and the media being against us. I mean why ffs? We just have to come to terms with the fact that we're just playing like an average/good team at the moment (City of old), whereas earlier on this season we were world class plus the fact that teams made the mistake of actually trying to play football against us. I think we have every chance of getting points at Arsenal, Newcastle and (to a lesser degree) Norwich as these are positive teams. WBA at home will probably see us having another frustrating 90 mins.

C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY C'MON CITY

I've been trying to come up with something positive re this result and the best that can be said for it is we won't truly know if this result has lost us ground until the Monday night game is done and dusted.

The way were playing at the minute arsenal away, I can't see us even being favourites for that, I'd be more than happy with a point and go from there.

danburge82 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pam said:

Not at all. I'm saying what it would take. I'm not saying it won't happen. But you have to adjust expectations depending on results and that's unavoidale. Anything said yesterday was partly based on the fact that we would go top again with a win today and there was no reason to expect that this would not happen. You're being an arsehole, saying that.
"Ludicrous" ffs

BTW, you're a rag.

TROUSERS said:
Could nt be bothered reading most of the above cos the reaction is just stupid! Listening to all the idiots on BBC Manc after the game, who want Bobby out and accuse players of being lazy etc....get real. Do you really want Mourinho and then another ten managers, etc etc. do you really think players are lazy, dont try, do not want to win, try and stitchup Mancini etc etc???? Then you are all fugging idiots. We played bad today and yes prob lost the league, but we did not lose the league on one game. Next season we will be even better and so on and so on....over reaction is what that knob from Russia does with Chelsea every season. Thank god some of you on here are not oligarghs or whatever Abramovitch is!!!! We have to build and no matter how much money you have, you have cannot just buy the league, not long term anyway. Just look at Blackburn in the 90s! Get a life and enjoy he football on most days apart from today! Ether that or just sing along to ..ma nah ma nah..I'm a fugging muppet! Ma nah ma nah.......

I caught the drivel on GMR on the way home. Absolutely disgusting. And that was just from Gleghorn, he should be ashamed of himself with his negativity. We're second in the league ffs - if you'd have said to any City fan at the beginning of the season the first time we'd drop points at home we'd be practically in April we wouldnt have believed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.