City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just making sure everyone who isn't going to Wembley and doesn't have SkySports knows they can watch this game for free, the Capital One facebook page are giving out free one day pass codes for skysports to be used before the day of our match, you could even use it tomorrow to watch Galatasray v Chelsea if you want.

ForzaMancini said:
Just making sure everyone who isn't going to Wembley and doesn't have SkySports knows they can watch this game for free, the Capital One facebook page are giving out free one day pass codes for skysports to be used before the day of our match, you could even use it tomorrow to watch Galatasray v Chelsea if you want.

Thanks Forza!
Here's the specific link in case anyone needs it.
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneuk/app_334443379979708?app_data=you-brought-br-the-support-so-we-re-bringing-wembley-to-you" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneuk/a ... ley-to-you</a>

Strongest team v Sunderland ?

(Milner to strengthen midfield and Aguero upfront on his own with good support from Silva and Nasri and a
forward pushing Yaya)

Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Fernandinho

Toure

Nasri Silva

Aguero

Subs - Pantillimon, Richards, Kolarov, Navas, Negredo, Dzeko, Jovetic (if fit, or Lopes or Garcia if not)

With Navas to come on in the second half for Nasri to add pace and width and further tire the opposition if needed, and Negredo or Edin or Jovetic (if fit) for Milner if we need to go 2 upfront, and Kolarov to come on if Clichy shows any signs of the Wembley 'jitters' he suffered v Wigan last year)

Have a great weekend to all you lot attending, or staying back in Manchester to watch it. There will be a lump in my throat, and something in my eye as my team walks out alongside yours in a cup final.
The atmosphere will be carnivalesque and family friendly, 22 years since we have been there, and it will be enjoyed whatever the result.
Always had a soft spot for City, from wanting you to win the 1981 cup final, to the superb treatment we got on the last day of 1991.
I ask just one thing, feel free to win, but if possible, could you avoid humiliating us....,,

Have a great and safe journey, maybe see you in the FA Cup

Stockport mackem said:
Have a great weekend to all you lot attending, or staying back in Manchester to watch it. There will be a lump in my throat, and something hard in my pants as my team walks out alongside yours in a cup final.
The atmosphere will be carnivalesque and family friendly, 22 years since we have been there, and it will be enjoyed whatever the result.
Always had a soft spot for City, from wanting you to win the 1981 cup final, to the superb treatment we got on the last day of 1991.
I ask just one thing, feel free to win, but if possible, could you avoid humiliating us....,,

Edited :0)

Stockport mackem said:
Have a great weekend to all you lot attending, or staying back in Manchester to watch it. There will be a lump in my throat, and something in my eye as my team walks out alongside yours in a cup final.

It would be a strange twist of fate if we met you again in the FA Cup, it will be a great day and my first trip to Wembley

Hopefully everyone will be back and we'll secure our first title of the season.Although Sunderland have proved to be quite difficult to beat for us (especially when we're playing away) and we all know what happened last year when we were the favourites to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.