City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

paul.manc said:
Considering we were missing Barry, K. Toure, Dzeko, Y. Toure and Balotelli- all of whom would have at least been on the bench, and United were only missing Vidic, they should be shit- scared of what will happen when we meet again in May.

Proud of the team (except Nasri) and I would like to thank everyone at the game who showed how great our fanbase is.

FORZA CITY

I've no idea what is up with Nasri. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on his way at the end of the season

If our strategy is about continuous improvement and ideally at no net extra cost, the only pity is we wouldn't get what we paid for him

Watching the highlight show right now, even Tyldesley is stunned by the decision and Townsend finds it ridiculous.

I'm proud of the lads with this. I do enjoy reading the many articles that don't really paint the full picture of the victory, but who cares. We won a mental battle today as well, we will hurt them when they come back in April for the real stuff.

I'm seeing positives. Once Barry is back he will calm it down in the middle of the park as well. Kompany, he is getting a rest?! Only joking, I am more upset about the potential 4 match ban then the result yesterday.

The future is blue lads.

Wtching the highlights again this so called penalty by Kolarov on Valencia looks very much to be on the edge of the box, yes the ball and the player rolls into the box but any initial foul was outside or on the line.

Strachan also says no red card. Everyone but a few deluded rags, the bent referee, and probably the corrupt FA don't think it was a red.

Blue2112 said:
Wtching the highlights again this so called penalty by Kolarov on Valencia looks very much to be on the edge of the box, yes the ball and the player rolls into the box but any initial foul was outside or on the line.

it was more Valencia falling and pushing down Kolarov but maybe a pen ... typical Foy ... fails again

ITV's post match debate was shockingly inept,to think people were slating MOTD last week......

I'd been looking forward to a decent panel discussing in depth what was a fantastic and controversial game,however.......

I wasnt bothered about the game today, we don't need anymore fixtures and won that cup last year. I think Mancini was thinking that way too judging by the selection. The daft thing is without the sending off I have a feeling we might have clocked up a big score again but we will never know now.

Not to worry, if United win the meaningless ones and we win the league I'm more than happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.