City v United ticket info

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Sold out within 5 minutes at the 12,000 points mark.

12k is in line with other seasons once you take into account the additional points fans have gained
wrong
that's the highest points increase in the last six years, in a season when there has been fewer points available due to our excellent cup runs!

going off the trend over the last six years it should have sold out at 11,500 points
something's not right in the state of Denmark

What did it sell out last year?

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
12k is in line with other seasons once you take into account the additional points fans have gained
wrong
that's the highest points increase in the last six years, in a season when there has been fewer points available due to our excellent cup runs!

going off the trend over the last six years it should have sold out at 11,500 points

10,000 points

I'll bet there's not hardly been 2000 points available since then

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Sold out within 5 minutes at the 12,000 points mark.

wrong

Yep, we have had a lot of new sponsors jumping on board in the last 12 months who will be getting their cut of the allocation.

I was hopeful that having 11,435 points this year I might have scraped in but this is a joke selling out so high! So if anyone has a spare....

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
wrong

10,000 points

Rgr, I had 11k in my thoughts

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
wrong

10,000 points

I always get one. Not today tho.
Eligible tomorrow alas that won't be happening now. 11,800 pts.

just had a quick check so may be slightly out but if you are on platinum:
980 points for renewing with all cum schemes
960 points have been available for all away games so far and the CL, FA and CO cup games at home

giving a total of 1940 points if you have been to every game, yet it sold out at 2000 points more, mmmmm

squirtyflower said:
960 points have been available for all away games so far and the CL, FA and CO cup games at home

giving a total of 1940 points if you have been to every game, yet it sold out at 2000 points more, mmmmm

Squirty I have to agree with your original comment crazy points increase. s soon as they started the criteria at 15,000 you just knew that of the 3,000 that had been allocated there was probably about 2,000 to 2,5000 that would reach the non sponsor related allocation. A small price to pay for our success.

squirtyflower said:

For the previous two seasons it has been a mid week fixture which may explain why tickets have been more in demand this season with it being a Sunday.

Hoghead said:
squirtyflower said:

For the previous two seasons it has been a mid week fixture which may explain why tickets have been more in demand this season with it being a Sunday.

weekday or not, people wanna be at the derby so can't see that being a factor really. Going to be interesting seeing some of the people wondering around that away end, lost & confused...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.