City v United ticket info

de niro said:
i absolutely hate the place. every year it gets less appealing.sat here now thinking do i or do i not go to that fucking dump of a ground.

Agree with you there.
I used to do anything to go to that shithole,been in every side and end supporting us and didn't miss one there(apart from the cup game in 96 when I was on holiday in Bali ) from 1978 till 2010.
After they beat us 4-3 in injury time, then in the semi final the same season,2009/10,I made the decision to never return to the swamp.
Since then,missed us win 3 out of the 4 in the last four seasons,my record there is 1 win in 25 painful visits so think it's better that I stay away,
Anyone want my ticket haha

edtheblue said:
de niro said:
i absolutely hate the place. every year it gets less appealing.sat here now thinking do i or do i not go to that fucking dump of a ground.

Agree with you there.
I used to do anything to go to that shithole,been in every side and end supporting us and didn't miss one there(apart from the cup game in 96 when I was on holiday in Bali ) from 1978 till 2010.
After they beat us 4-3 in injury time, then in the semi final the same season,2009/10,I made the decision to never return to the swamp.
Since then,missed us win 3 out of the 4 in the last four seasons,my record there is 1 win in 25 painful visits so think it's better that I stay away,
Anyone want my ticket haha
Yes please...

texas pete said:
Would anyone like to hazard a guess that out of an allocation of 3,000 tickets how many are given to the OSC globally? I don't know the answer, I'd just be interested to know.

I know of a small Branch that has been allocated 8 Tickets out of 25 Requests

I hate everything about the place, arriving, being squashed in like sardines, the 1960's feel, all the gob shites mouthing off, and then to cap it all, leaving at the end, trying my hardest not to smash one of them right between the eyes. Loath them as fans...!

Not strictly ticket related, but the only derby thread I can find, Mail reporting American free to air NBC showing the game on their main channel, bringing over full production team etc to broadcast from the ground.
The enormous tv audience - just another great reason to relish putting them to the sword over there

mancitymick said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Sold out within 5 minutes at the 12,000 points mark.

12k is in line with other seasons once you take into account the additional points fans have gained
wrong
that's the highest points increase in the last six years, in a season when there has been fewer points available due to our excellent cup runs!

going off the trend over the last six years it should have sold out at 11,500 points
something's not right in the state of Denmark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.