City v United ticket info

Latics Fan SJK said:
Has someone really said "True blues don't go and watch City play at Old Trafford"?

Really is laughable some of the things people come out with, isn't it.

SouthStandCal said:
Latics Fan SJK said:
Has someone really said "True blues don't go and watch City play at Old Trafford"?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and guess that PB was fishing when he said that.

Personally, I think putting money in their coffers via ticket sales and a few pints inside the ground is us doing our bit in helping keep the Glazers at the club!

I've got 11770 loyalty points. Likely to be the only league away game missed this season but shit happens. Not that far away from one now. A few years ago i was nowhere near. Proof points can be caught up on

M18CTID said:
SouthStandCal said:
Latics Fan SJK said:

I'm going to stick my neck out here and guess that PB was fishing when he said that.

Personally, I think putting money in their coffers via ticket sales and a few pints inside the ground is us doing our bit in helping keep the Glazers at the club!

Keeps the clicks up during International break though doesn't it

chris85mcfc said:
M18CTID said:
SouthStandCal said:

he's deadly serious. besides what sort of a mod tries fishing for clicks.

de niro said:
chris85mcfc said:
M18CTID said:

Hahahaha :)

de niro said:
chris85mcfc said:
M18CTID said:

That's not a species of fish I've ever heard of de niro!! ;-)

don't have a problem going to scumville, havn't missed an away derby since the 5-0 in 94 ? was promised a ticket by a red but he gave it to an ex everton fan who changed his allegiance to red, so missed out, think that was when they were developing the ground in the days they were getting 24,000 v Wimbledon and 27,000 v everton and similar for their European games.
one thing I won't do is buy any food or beer and wish other blues didn't as it would cost them money having to throw heated food away !

northstander said:
don't have a problem going to scumville, havn't missed an away derby since the 5-0 in 94 ? was promised a ticket by a red but he gave it to an ex everton fan who changed his allegiance to red, so missed out, think that was when they were developing the ground in the days they were getting 24,000 v Wimbledon and 27,000 v everton and similar for their European games.
one thing I won't do is buy any food or beer and wish other blues didn't as it would cost them money having to throw heated food away !

Agree with this. I have only missed a handful games at the rags since the 70s but have never bought anything in the ground. I hate going there but think it is important to show your support. This was especially true in the dark days when we only won testimonials there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.