City v United ticket info

The Northern Baptist said:
I don't really see what the issue is? It will sell out at 11,500 points not 15,000, so I don't get all the comments about 15,000 its. Its just the starting point.

I missed out last season by 800 points, this season I'll miss out by 150 points. Next season I'll get one.

Its as simple as this - go to game,s collect the points and you eventually catch up.

i did that, you did that, sadly the jcl's want derby tickets NOW.

blue b4 the moon said:
Our single matchday prices nolonger look cheap now.

Utd's match day prices are cheaper than at City. A Derby ticket for Utd v City is the price for City v West Ham

de niro said:
I don't really see what the issue is? It will sell out at 11,500 points not 15,000, so I don't get all the comments about 15,000 its. Its just the starting point.

I missed out last season by 800 points, this season I'll miss out by 150 points. Next season I'll get one.

Its as simple as this - go to game,s collect the points and you eventually catch up.

Kind of thought that's what it was all about,I don't go away much nowadays,therefore don't expect a ticket
And why would you not go just because it's at united !

Thenumber1blue said:
de niro said:

Kind of thought that's what it was all about,I don't go away much nowadays,therefore don't expect a ticket

as prices rise and ko times get even more bizaar the older blues like myself will think "fuck that" as i the upcoming palace game. loads of blues i know are swerving this. tickets will be there to be had, points are there to be had.. lets see if it sells out at even medium points level.

*doesn't hold breath*

Don't forget the Superbia members can get up to 8 tickets for there mates even though they don't have enough points

city51 said:
Don't forget the Superbia members can get up to 8 tickets for there mates even though they don't have enough points

Utter rubbish. I've got a Superbia membership. If you want to order tickets for your mates they need the required number of points the same as anyone else.

de niro said:
Thenumber1blue said:
de niro said:

as prices rise and ko times get even more bizaar the older blues like myself will think "fuck that" as i the upcoming palace game. loads of blues i know are swerving this. tickets will be there to be had, points are there to be had.. lets see if it sells out at even medium points level.

*doesn't hold breath*

There is a good reason why some have a higher loyalty point count than others is going off experience they have a higher income, simply they could afford to go, I know many who would love to go but can't cos they have mortgages/rent and bills to pay, the very same people you are saying to get a ticket for palace are ones who couldn't afford it . It cost the best part of 100-200 pounds to go to palace a lot of money to some.

Also I think it will sell out, why cos i know a couple of blues who are buying their tickets who have no intention of going but hoping to sell them on , but not bothered if they do, so I think it will sell out but could be a few empty seats .

Bluenobby said:
city51 said:

Utter rubbish. I've got a Superbia membership. If you want to order tickets for your mates they need the required number of points the same as anyone else.

Its not utter rubbish i know its happening for a fact somebody i know has been doing it all season even Chelsea away i get offered it every year but cant justify paying 3k my missus would leave me now i hope it does not happen for Derby because i will be waiting for it to drop down to my mates level around 13k so we sat together

city51 said:
Bluenobby said:
city51 said:

Its not utter rubbish i know its happening for a fact somebody i know has been doing it all season even Chelsea away i get offered it every year but cant justify paying 3k my missus would leave me now i hope it does not happen for Derby because i will be waiting for it to drop down to my mates level around 13k so we sat together

We'll agree to disagree. I hope you get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.