City v United ticket info

squirtyflower said:
whp.blue said:
mayo31 said:
15000 is a joke

Without a doubt we are being pushed out

By the point whores ?
By the supporters clubs

the supporters clubs have been given around 10% to share around all branches since the 70's. its buying extra points that causes problems. Those far flung Blues still cough up and go to the games, but because of huge travelling costs may not do as many as they would like.

totallywired said:
The main issue for me is the 3,000 allocation out of 75.000. fuckin scum. We should give them the same percentage when they slither over to our place.

Thats a great point!

bainy said:
totallywired said:
The main issue for me is the 3,000 allocation out of 75.000. fuckin scum. We should give them the same percentage when they slither over to our place.

Thats a great point!
It's is. It doesn't bother me I'll get one but thought you get slightly more allocation at the swamp than that, maybe given the kick off time police have made sure we get there least we are entitled too.

As a "points whore" with over 15000, I've been going home and away for nearly 50 years, so the advantage I get from staggered sales is basically to be first in the queue for the cheapest tickets. That is a bonus cos I don't want to give the red bastards anymore than £45.

Barcon said:
Possibly a silly question but, do you get loyalty points for going to reserve/ EDS games?

City points now, go a full season and you can get a captains armband, or dump it all to win an auction.

totallywired said:

they are the rules from the league nothing to do with utd. why would they give extra when they don't have too... think the rules are 10% or 3kish depending on capacity.. likewise when CoMS is extended we won't need to give any more than we currently do 2800 ish...

mind you there will have only been 7 or 8 teams which will have took 2 tiers this season but with £48plus for a ticket not surprised.. think west brom has about 700 today... the clubs see away fans as an inconvenience, they would rather sell to home tourists fans who will spend ££ and sit there quietly...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why does anyone even give money to those scummy cockroaches. May as well spend money at the Megastore while you're at it and get a rag shirt with your name on. True blues don't give them a penny.

The utter humiliation of the 1-6 was worth every penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.