City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

alky313 said:
Lopes looked good. Incredibly raw. His first touch is on par with the likes of Silva and Nasri. His decision making leaves something to be desired as he seems to hang onto the ball for too long.

This is his first match with the senior team in a year. He will be a great option to have down the road. I don't think that a loan move would help him much. He needs time on the ball and to familiarize himself within our "holistic" system.

Agree with this. A loan would obviously do him good but the kid's ready to make an impact so lets have him do it with us!

All those that were worried about west ham parking the bus and we would struggle to break them down lol I said we west ham will be blowing pretty bubbles out of there arses at the end of the game this is the new city and we are the real deal.

hallstreetblue said:
Armaan said:
Dzeko and Negredo look like best mates everytime either scores you can see a huge smile on the others face. The chemistry in this side is amazing, Pellegrini has built one happy family.

Football with a smile mate; people on here hounded me for saying that was lacking under Mancini.

Yer yer yer, it was west ham and we got lucky.

we llplay the third team at upton park lose 2 0 and the press will go on about our away form

chestervegasblue said:
Chris in London said:
chestervegasblue said:
I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?

I'll see you there

:)
Plaything of the gods said:
chestervegasblue said:
I've got a horrible feeling I'll actually be standing alone singing Blue Moon at Upton Park in a fortnight. First game of the season I've been able to get to and my last game for a lonnnng while (moving to the US).

Is anyone else going?
Yep. We can do a duet.

YES! TRIO!
I wasted £64 yesterday on 2 tickets so you won't be alone. We'll have a good night don't worry.

cleavers said:
What a brilliant performance that was.

The game was won in the first 10 minutes, a team that were going to defend with 11 were just sucked in, and dispatched accordingly. I suspect that many a united fan is now hoping sunderland get a draw in the second leg.

Dzeko and Negredo can't play togther !

Burtonblue said:
They are playing the best football I have ever seen anywhere!!
Unbelievable team.

The new era is here fellow blues.

It truly is a special time to be a city supporter, as my username suggests I watched my first match in 1980 and while I can recall special matches during that time I cannot recall a more special time in our history. Looking back I would not change anything, all those difficult times just make the present golden period taste even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.