City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

mancity111 said:
On to Wembly.

Can see MP playing a fairly strong side at Upton Park , no reason why he shouldn't.
Definitely
It's in his nature. Hopefully another outing for Lopes.

alky313 said:
Lopes looked good. Incredibly raw. His first touch is on par with the likes of Silva and Nasri. His decision making leaves something to be desired as he seems to hang onto the ball for too long.

This is his first match with the senior team in a year. He will be a great option to have down the road. I don't think that a loan move would help him much. He needs time on the ball and to familiarize himself within our "holistic" system.

That's usually the biggest difference when you step up a level (or change leagues, since you get more time on the ball in Spain and Italy, so they say). It should just take a little adjustment if he's good enough.

Ruthless.

This is the best football I have ever witnessed by City in 40 years. The sky really is the limit with this team at the moment. Although West Ham were poor we can only beat what is is in front of us, and these type of performances will install fear into whoever we come up against in the future. What a time to be a Blue!

cleavers said:
mancity111 said:
On to Wembly.

Can see MP playing a fairly strong side at Upton Park , no reason why he shouldn't.
He could play the under 14's and we'll still be at wembley. Its a week off for the majority of the first team.

Probably right but I think MP especially when things are going well has a bit of a ruthless streak in him.

Injuries aside I am sure you will see the vast majority of the starting eleven start the game.

Mancity1980 said:
Burtonblue said:
They are playing the best football I have ever seen anywhere!!
Unbelievable team.

The new era is here fellow blues.

It truly is a special time to be a city supporter, as my username suggests I watched my first match in 1980 and while I can recall special matches during that time I cannot recall a more special time in our history. Looking back I would not change anything, all those difficult times just make the present golden period taste even better.

F**king glory hunter!

city saint said:
we llplay the third team at upton park lose 2 0 and the press will go on about our away form
Doubt it.
Important to keep winning so he will put out a pretty decent team for that.

Ooooh so nearly Big Sam. Very complimentary but then had to mention the money (twice). Almost liked you for a millisecond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.