City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Great result for us but bored with oppo managers complaining about the "cost of our squad" and "how are we supposed to play them when they have that quality". Poor excuses for poor performances as was certainly the case tonight. While some of tonight was about the quality of our play, some of it was also about them not being sufficiently arsed to play as well.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Squad for 2nd leg

BdfNE7OCIAAsh-i.jpg

Which one the 100 million pound man? Lol

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
32 shots to 3.....stunning.

38000 crowd.....decent

Tina from Corrie.....fit

What more to say?
Looked more than 38k to me. Is that the official attendance?

It's so good knowing that you have a Wembley final to look forward to. 2-3 years ago, those goals would have been madly celebrated, but now it's just sit back, relax and watch the entertainment. The desperation has gone.

Fat Sam.....scram scram, you fucking useless waste of 3m a year. Feel sorry for the Hammers fans having a boss in charge like him. He's such an arrogant twat who blames everyone and everything for his outdated and shite football. Go and drown your sorrows with GPC fat head.

Should have been 10 other than that there was fuck all to moan about

Happy days

Thought west ham fans were decent throughout the game

Some top quality finishes from our lads but West Ham were dreadful, no desire, no effort, no commitment, an appalling display and if the players have anything about them they'll refund the travelling fans their ticket costs. Speaking of the travelling fans, they were magnificent and deserve so much more from the players that wear the shirt they'd die for, I sincerely hope they stay up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.