City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Just got back in and soaking wet that I am; I have a nice warm glow inside. I am convinced that this side is going to get better.

Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko, Silva and Yaya were all superb.

I am so delighted all we Bluemooners are so happy right now.

I was worried

Living in Portugal I have to rely of the MCFC.co.uk commentary and it sounded to me that we were pretty awesome...

...but then I switched to BBC Five Live and heard Danny Mills explain that we only managed to win 6-0 because West Ham were so useless at defending.

Said practically nothing about City AT ALL.

Is it just me who is so staggered by the rotten quality of the football pundits these days?

But... not a night to moan about anything...

I want Sunderland in the Final.

We need to address the fact that we haven't beaten the Makems' Black Pussies away from home for some time and then go on and destroy anyone else who dares to stand against us on the football fields of Europe!!!

JJ

Credit where it's due

Let's celebrate seeing as good a performance as you are ever likely to witness. If that was Barca everybody would be going berserk. We were incredible and on that form would beat any team in the world. As for the fall guys, both Edin and Javi played extremely well and deserve praise for their efforts. Sure moan when they are bad but tonight they more than played their part.
It was quite simply superb!

Re: Credit where it's due

We were good, but they were very poor. Got to feel for their fans, who gave the team's best contribution.

Proper fans, hope they stay up but fear the worst on that.

I felt really sorry for the West Ham fans that'd been at Forest on Sunday and then at our place tonight but then I thought 'They've seen some cracking goals this week'

mr t said:
I felt really sorry for the West Ham fans that'd been at Forest on Sunday and then at our place tonight but then I thought 'They've seen some cracking goals this week'
This ^ though thought they were lucky to get Nil!

Re: Credit where it's due

Don't know why I've always had a soft spot for West Ham, but probably all the way back to the Peters, Hurst and Bobby Moore and England winning the World Cup in 1966.

However we can only be professional and beat the teams that are put in front of us.

That performance was always on the cards after the Blackburn performance!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.