6 V Spurs
6 V West Ham
4 V Scum

W

T

F??????

5 vs. CSKA
4 vs. Fulham.

But of course, we are still flaky cos we don't always keep clean sheets.

congtats to the irons fans just like us in the dark days. but tonight makes me even more annoyed about the derby.we retired after 50 mins. but a rag told me this affo that he was dreading meeting us in the final the look on his fat face when i said you've got to beat the bottom team in the prem at home was priceless.#save our davey.

WOW!
Edin and the Beast were both in devastating form.
Have so many emphatic goals been scored in a top class game with the left foot?? And it would have been many more but for the Hammers keeper.

Well done blues - world class.

Great team performance. Some of the best attacking football I've ever seen.

Great to see Lopes get a few minutes, hope he starts the return leg and get some valuable experience. Might have lost possession a few times today, but his first touch looks really good. Will be a great player in the future.

At times last night we were the footballing equivalent of the Harlem Globe Trotters.
Pellegrini and your men take a bow, you were simply awesome.

lasereyes said:
Pam said:

7 V Norwich
6 V Arsenal
6 V Spurs
6 V West Ham
4 V Scum

W

T

F??????

5 vs. CSKA
4 vs. Fulham.

But of course, we are still flaky cos we don't always keep clean sheets.
Why does everyone forget the 4-0 against Newcastle?

Also, 5 vs Wigan and 4 vs Plzen.

Does the 4 against Fulham count as that was away and we're gash away?

Training ground stuff - you have to look at WHU. Beaten before they stepped onto the pitch.

Marvin said:
Training ground stuff - you have to look at WHU. Beaten before they stepped onto the pitch.
I think that's pretty unfair on our lads Marvin, West Ham started pretty well I thought, but it was only because we allowed them to. Rather than have 90% possession near the half way line, whilst creating nothing, and struggling to break teams down, we once again sat deep in the early minutes, and allowed them to come onto us, we're doing this very successfully, it opens the game up so we can attack.

West Ham looked poor because we took them apart, it was ruthless stuff, even having slept on it, I think it was as good as we have played in any game this season, especially considering it was a semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.