City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Re: Credit where it's due

Didsbury Dave said:
Chippy_boy said:
Nasir's performance will doubtless be lost in the "noise" of the 6-0 defeat, but that was an incredible performance from him. Absolute outstanding.

His best performance to date. Dzeko and negredo were brilliant too.

Garcia is doing a bloody good job for us these days too. Seriously.

Missing the heated arguments now everyone's on board with Pellegrini? ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
sir baconface said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Good post, I enjoyed reading that and I agree we're onto something really special now at this club. When we sign Messi next year that's when we'll really take off! Believe blues...believe!

Is he good enough to get into the team?
We can rotate him in for the cup games.

I hate saying it because not too long ago we'd have been on the other side of it, but tonight really should have been 10.

Sack the big man, West Ham. and stay up. Top fans deserve a Premiership team.

sir baconface said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Back home drinking tea!

And I am going to 'come out' as that seems the fashionable thing to do! Yes right here and right now I am going to admit that I at long last concede that the removal of Mancini, appears to have been the correct thing to do.

There, I have done it!

How could I have been so silly?

Seriously though, I have had the pleasure of witnessing 59 goals in 15 games at the Etihad this season and quite frankly, when I have United fans texting me as I left tonight, saying that City are the most attacking team they have ever seen in British Football you realise after decades of misery that we, our club, typical city no less, have finally arrived at the place otherwise known as 'Footballing Heaven'

I am almost at a loss for words to describe what I have had the pleasure of witnessing this season. Thank God in fact that every game is televised as I am convinced those I tell about what I see would think I am exaggerating.

Thankfully I am not and at long last, when we sing ' the best team in the land and all the world' we are all telling the truth.

Well done Mr Pellegrini.
Good post, I enjoyed reading that and I agree we're onto something really special now at this club. When we sign Messi next year that's when we'll really take off! Believe blues...believe!

Is he good enough to get into the team?

If he does not track back, well, I'm not so sure.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Having seen Pulis attempt to strangle the PL fixture I cannot understand what tactics Sam A was employing. His overall approach, with Silva and Nasri on such good form, had a 'I want to get sacked in the morning' about them. Mystifiying.

my sentiments exactly.
still scratchin my head now.

7 V Norwich
6 V Arsenal
6 V Spurs
6 V West Ham
4 V Scum

W

T

F??????

Some of the best goals I've seen definitively the best hat trick.
We are so blessed to be watching this group of players they never give up 2 or 3 up they still keep going.
Everyone take a bow!

Another great top class professional performance from City. Still can't believe this has happened to our dear club. Big respect to the West Ham fans. Good luck to them in staying up, and Allardyce surely has to go for their sakes.

Well done City.

Brilliant performance today. The Beast......Woof!

It's scary that we have one of the best players in the world due to come back in a couple of weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.