City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

AucklandBlue said:
Brilliant performance today. The Beast......Woof!

It's scary that we have one of the best players in the world due to come back in a couple of weeks.

Yep,Rodwell will be a huge plus:-)

Great team performance from the lads, thought the 5th goal showed how good we can be, superb passing move.

Oh, and I hope we may see the lesser spotted Jovetic in the return leg, could be the perfect game to bring him back in and build his confidence, should he be fit that is.

Truthfully, it was sad listening to TalkSport and hearing the West Ham supporters utterly crestfallen on what is happening with their club. But it just goes to show what management decisions can do for you in both the dressing room and the big office. Their supporters were class and I'm sure they'll be in top form for the home leg.

Crazy to think we spent the same amount of money for Negredo (who needs a proper song, btw) as they did for Andy Carroll.

-Boney

Hungarian blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
AucklandBlue said:
Brilliant performance today. The Beast......Woof!

It's scary that we have one of the best players in the world due to come back in a couple of weeks.

Yep,Rodwell will be a huge plus:-)

I think he meant Micah, mate. :)

Still, we have a solid squad!

Oops I forgot about Rodwell, Micah and Jovetic but of course I was referring to the inevitable January signing of Tom 'Zidane' Cleverly ;-)

Can someone please do a GIF of the 26 passes and finish of Edin's 1st even though the finish for the 2nd was awsome.
I would never get tired of watching it.
Just brilliant!

Armaan said:
Dzeko and Negredo look like best mates everytime either scores you can see a huge smile on the others face. The chemistry in this side is amazing, Pellegrini has built one happy family.

Exactly - what a contrast to last season.

Loved Lopes's back-heel. Hope he gets a start in the 2nd leg, and maybe in the Blackburn game too.

Not sure if this will work overseas, but good watch for Aussie blues.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9107293/manchester-city-6-0-west-ham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9 ... 0-west-ham</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.