City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

I hope the players are ashamed of that performance, cos I certainly am.
Quadruple my arse!
Pride in battle, someone should explain this to the players.
Well done Wigan, deserved win.

Awful team selection & the attitude was absolutely disgusting until we made the 3 subs.

Yaya and Garcia in a midfield two is disastrous, Demichelis as awful as ever, Micah aint good enough.. and we need Kolorov in these games.

If we dont win the league, the season is a failure, no matter how much people try and tell us that we should be grateful for a league cup.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fernd_06 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't care about the FA Cup.

Let's go f Barcelona.

Definitely possible. They were wank vs some shite team this weekend. Sadly so were we today.

If anyone hasn't noticed we have been average since Boxing Day. This just isn't going to happen.
Correct - today has been on the cards for sometime - what the fook is up with the front 3?

Shameful some of the comments from the usual muppets on here.

We lost a game of football, shit happens and yes it was fucking poor for the majority of the game but fuck me, some of the language being used by some is ridiculous.

Credit to Wigan and Uwe but for me, they wasn't some tactical masterclass they are being made out to be and but for the ref, they too would have gone in at half time without a shot on target!

We gave it a go second half and the subs certainly made a difference and but for a bit of luck and some very good defending, we would have at least grabbed the draw.

On to Wednesday and hopefully a decent result but more importantly for me, on to the league and we have to give it everything from here on in.

We will never see a bigger C**T of a Referee at the Etihad again ( unless it's him)

Club/Pelly's fault. Simple.... When we need to rest players, we need to rely on Demy, Javi etc. Not good enough. January window needed a quality central defender at least. Pissed off :-(

A few observations:

- It is has been so long since a ref has been that much against us it reminds you of what it used to be like.

- Absolutely EVERYTHING was against us.

- If we play like we did in the last 25 minutes of that game for the entire game, every game, we would win most of our games 8-0

- Uwe Rosler is a good manager.

- Clichy has declined to a ridiculously low level in the space of 12 months.

- I just don't understand how many clear goal scoring opportunities can not end up in the net in one game.

Will be just typical now for us to knock Barca out on Wednesday

Should ALWAYS start with your best 11, they've had a week off, their big boys paid £££££££s surely they can handle more than one game a week?

One other thing before I log off until tomorrow when I'm calmer - one thing money can't buy is DESIRE, start showing some City. And that goes for the fans too, those of you who are saying the season is over need to take a big dose of man the fuck up

Why the fuck is he prioritising a game where we need to score 3 goals against Barca at their fucking place over a competition that is very winnable. If he'd have picked the strongest team we'd have won today. And the less said about MDM the better cos if i hear his name again I'm going to punch something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.