City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

Fernd_06 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
I don't care about the FA Cup.

Let's go f Barcelona.

Definitely possible. They were wank vs some shite team this weekend. Sadly so were we today.
True, but they played all their big players in La Liga, we played a secondary tournament with a second string side with half our players' minds on Wednesday.

We quite obviously underestimated Wigan until the last 40 minutes, we won't do the same against Barcelona.

SamTheGuru said:
A few observations:

- It is has been so long since a ref has been that much against us it reminds you of what it used to be like.

- Absolutely EVERYTHING was against us.

- If we play like we did in the last 25 minutes of that game for the entire game, every game, we would win most of our games 8-0

- Uwe Rosler is a good manager.

- Clichy has declined to a ridiculously low level in the space of 12 months.

- I just don't understand how many clear goal scoring opportunities can not end up in the net in one game.

And Milner should be playing over Navas at the moment.

Despite the mumblings of Tolmie and his fan club I'm still not convinced we are in the hands of greatness with Pellegrini.

Team selection for me was a total and utter joke. I can't understand the obsession with MDM, every time we concede that idiot is usually at fault. In a game today we were clearly going to have lots of the ball. Why not start Kolarov and play Clichy on weds. Then the decision to take Yaya off. Not having one of his best games but he has a better chance of scoring a goal for us than Garcia.

Really disappointed today. We had a much better chance of winning FA cup than we did of winning league or Champions Lge

lol. losing to Championship team at "The Fortress". Pellers underestimate them with shitty back lines. talk about challenging in all 4 competition. next weekend will make Peller back down to earth with just a Premier League to play.

fuck Demichelis. i don't know what Peller seeing in him. outpace and out thought in every game. made mistakes everytime, but still got a chance to play. Lescott looks much more faster than this donkey.

Forget it now.
Move on to beating Barcelona on Wednesday and winning the league back.

The quadruple/treble was always going to be difficult. A league/cup double would do me for me.

SamTheGuru said:
SamTheGuru said:
A few observations:

- It is has been so long since a ref has been that much against us it reminds you of what it used to be like.

- If we play like we did in the last 25 minutes of that game for the entire game, every game, we would win most of our games 8-0

- I just don't understand how many clear goal scoring opportunities can not end up in the net in one game.

And Milner should be playing over Navas at the moment.

Navas was awful along with ten others.

Time for MP to stop playing that poor excuse of a centre back Demichelis and Garcia .and Micha should concentrate on blocking cross not getting his hands out of the way.

SamTheGuru said:
A few observations:

Everything? Take a look at our goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.