City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

super_city_si said:
Hopefully thats the end of rotation. Best players every game from now on.

Absolutely - when your second string players are only average, it should be obvious. Protecting a weak back four with Fernandino would be risky, but putting Garcia in is suicidal. What's the point of getting to the quarter final of the FA Cup and selecting such a weak defence - I can only assume they underestimated Wigan. That's unforgivable IMO.

I knew that was coming in that dog crap back 4 and pellers wearing that bloody hoody....and Garcia having his bloody family pictures 30 seconds before kick off....it all stank of taking it for granted and the u professionalism came through in abundance in the way they played. His season is unravelling quick.....and what the fuck has happened to aguerp and negredo....

It was really worrying to see a 34 year old championship defender control both Aguero and Negrado so easy...

Well done to Wigan totally outplayed us today really worried aout the players attitude..

ForzaMancini said:
No words needed and although it shouldn't be a factor the ref was an absolute **** and was desperate for Wigan to win.

Nasri and Milner the only two players who looked like they gave a fuck. Got to sign a CB, Lescott and Demi both rely far too much on Kompany, we need a defender who can step up in their own right.

Milner, Nasri and Lescott were the only players who gave their all today in fact
Lescott again proved today that until we sign a new CB then he should start every game, he's a million miles ahead of demichelis.

SamTheGuru said:
A few observations:

- It is has been so long since a ref has been that much against us it reminds you of what it used to be like.

- Absolutely EVERYTHING was against us.

- If we play like we did in the last 25 minutes of that game for the entire game, every game, we would win most of our games 8-0

- Uwe Rosler is a good manager.

- Clichy has declined to a ridiculously low level in the space of 12 months.

- I just don't understand how many clear goal scoring opportunities can not end up in the net in one game.

Negredo looks utterly shot and lifeless, what has happened to him of late? Samir did well and tried to lift the team, he was at the heart of most of our dangerous moments. Dzeko missed one from under a yard...when did he last score? Ya Ya was really poor too. I'm really angry about the way we seemed to take it for granted.

Fairs fair Wigan were just on their A game. Thank fuck that stupid "City will win the Quadruple" generated by the media pressure is off...onto Barca. Again shows how overrated our squad is, we don't look half as good of team without Vinnie, Zab and Ferny. Demichelis...get out of my club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.