City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

freewheelinfranklin said:
Thanks, can she book cleavers on to the "how not to be a shit Moderator" course while she's at it....
You need to differentiate between "moderator" and "poster".

I'll post my opinions just like you, and none of it has anything to do with how I moderate the forum, sorry if you don't like that.

I'm not "moderating" you as all your posts are here for all to read, so please explain why I'm a "shit moderator" just because I have an opinion.

cleavers said:
cleavers said:
Welcome back.

"Logout" - its next to your name top right, below the advert.

I'm still not rising to your bait though, you're welcome to post your opinion, just as I will post my opinion.

Hilarious! As a mod I thought you'd know the difference between logging out and deleting my profile... Or maybe you don't...

Anyway your Wind up skills are good, as I keep biting... Perfect moderating...
I'm not winding you up, just pointing out that you seem to have a problem between me being a "mod", and me having an "opinion".

I'll continue to reserve the right to having an opinion, that's all. I offered plenty of "opinion" on City that you could have responded to, but all I get from you is personal abuse, and that's water off a ducks back, I get plenty, its part and parcel of the job.

Oh ffs... Here you go again clambering up onto the moral high ground...

You didn't respond to my comment with anything about the content or City, you just accused me of being a rag...

All part of the job eh? Is winding up the users part of the job... Pathetic.

Anyway I asked you to do a bit of simple admin type stuff and delete my profile, I've been looking around but I can't find out how to do it. Are you going to help with this simple request or are you to busy heroically wumming...

cleavers said:
Thanks, can she book cleavers on to the "how not to be a shit Moderator" course while she's at it....

I'll post my opinions just like you, and none of it has anything to do with how I moderate the forum, sorry if you don't like that.

I'm not "moderating" you as all your posts are here for all to read, so please explain why I'm a "shit moderator" just because I have an opinion.

Looks like he`s offline now.I await with baited breath for his response later today. ;)
Hey up he`s back on !!! Must have taken his head for a shit.

cleavers said:

As a poster, calling me out as a rag for having an opinion seems a bit shite.

As a moderator surely winding up a user isn't considered best practice?

As a moderator not responding to a simple technical request ie to delete my profile seems a bit shite too.

So as a poster the only 'opinion' you have imparted is that I'm a rag and should go to Red Cafe... Didn't spot anything related to my actual comment...

And as a mod, winding me up deliberately seems not to reflect well...

I blame FIFA for this defeat with their pointless friendlies with our players jetting to foreign soils. I bet it would have been a different starting 11 if they had had a weeks rest after the Cup Final.

cleavers said:

As a moderator not responding to a simple technical request ie to delete my profile seems a bit shite too.

So as a poster the only 'opinion' you have imparted is that I'm a rag and should go to Red Cafe... Didn't spot anything related to my actual comment...

Oh come on !!! The irony of that statement !!!!!

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:

Looks like he`s offline now.I await with baited breath for his response later today. ;)

Tremendous.... I'll write that down... Maybe use it myself sometime.

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:

Tremendous.... I'll write that down... Maybe use it myself sometime.

;)

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:

Oh come on !!! The irony of that statement !!!!!

Oh the ironing! What's ironic then Einstein? Oh I see you think that me having a go back at you pair of numpties reflects badly on me....

Anyway I asked you to do a bit of simple admin type stuff and delete my profile, I've been looking around but I can't find out how to do it. Are you going to help with this simple request or are you to busy heroically wumming...
Its not quite so simple mate, I can't delete anyone's account, only Ric can delete accounts.

I could of course ban you, but why would I ? I don't think you merit a ban, well certainly not from me, just because we seem to be in dispute as posters, one thing we mods don't do is ban people because we are in dispute with a poster, I could ban you for the personal abuse, but I won't because it doesn't bother me greatly, and you're entitled to your opinion, but I'd prefer not to see it within threads, if you want to abuse me, you should take it to PM in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.