City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

cleavers said:
freewheelinfranklin said:
As for the rag nonsense from the mod, that's a step too far and I'm out.

If I can work out how to delete myself that is, since the mod wanker apparently thinks he's asserted some kind of superiority by declining my request.
Welcome back.

"Logout" - its next to your name top right, below the advert.

I'm still not rising to your bait though, you're welcome to post your opinion, just as I will post my opinion.

Hilarious! As a mod I thought you'd know the difference between logging out and deleting my profile... Or maybe you don't...

Anyway your Wind up skills are good, as I keep biting... Perfect moderating...<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:
My "mod status" has nothing to do with it, I was just stating my opinion, even as a "mod" I'm allowed one, and as you say said yourself you rarely post on here, I was just offering my opinion as to why not. (I'll ignore the personal abuse you offer on my opinion).

bollocks, you insult me with a rag reference and now you're claiming the moral high ground...

I made a post earlier with a number of what I felt we're valid points...

Instant reaction from keyboard warrior no #1 was a load of insults.

Now you turn up with some pathetic rag reference but I'm in the wrong.

Fuck you... and stick your fucking Mod status up your arse..

You do have a problem don`t you !!!

What's it got to do with you?

The Light Was Yellow said:
Now, before anyone starts, I know I am a man of few posts but that just means I haven't been posting for long and not that I am of the rag persuasion!
I enjoy reading this forum and it looks like the vast majority like to express an opinion in an open and honest fashion. There is, however, a trend which is somewhat worrisome. As a lifelong blue I understand disappointment, constructive criticism and even anger on occasion. What i read in many posts is some sort of entitlement. Other teams are not allowed to play well against us, ever. We can never, ever, have an 'off-day'. If referees give us anything then so they should. If they don't, they are all cheating and bent! Everyone hates us and there is a massive agenda against us. These things seem to be somewhat unlikely. Sometimes the opposition make the most of their day, as we used to do when we were near the bottom or in a different division. Some referees make some mistakes, as do players and, dare I say it, some supporters.
Some of you seem to have forgotten the cameraderie and sense of humour, for which we were famed. Some of you seem to expect to win whilst offering nothing when things are not going perfectly. Constant criticism of players, the manager and fellow supporters is not always helpful. The boys might well need us now as much as they have ever done. Let's get behind them and lose any sense of entitlement. I thought that belonged in a different place.

I only ever got to see City live in the eighties, and I can't clearly recall a win although as many games as I went to we had to have won a few. Didn't matter where we played it was always a great day because of the humour in the stands. Sure, there were supporters that claimed to hate us, but the same people hated everyone else and most of their own supporters too. The whole inflatable craze was something unique to city, we didn't win last week we didn't win today always cracked me up. Fuck it, we're going to lose games, as Tammy Wynette sang...stand by your man

cleavers said:

If I can work out how to delete myself that is, since the mod wanker apparently thinks he's asserted some kind of superiority by declining my request.
Welcome back.

I'm still not rising to your bait though, you're welcome to post your opinion, just as I will post my opinion.

Hilarious! As a mod I thought you'd know the difference between logging out and deleting my profile... Or maybe you don't...

Anyway your Wind up skills are good, as I keep biting... Perfect moderating...

-- Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am --

oakiecokie said:
bollocks, you insult me with a rag reference and now you're claiming the moral high ground...

Well it is a forum so basically I can respond to a post.Unless sir would like to stop swearing at one and all.I can only assume its school later today for you.

cleavers said:

Welcome back.

I'm not winding you up, just pointing out that you seem to have a problem between me being a "mod", and me having an "opinion".

I'll continue to reserve the right to having an opinion, that's all. I offered plenty of "opinion" on City that you could have responded to, but all I get from you is personal abuse, and that's water off a ducks back, I get plenty, its part and parcel of the job.

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:
Welcome back.

oakiecokie said:

Well it is a forum so basically I can respond to a post.Unless sir would like to stop swearing at one and all.I can only assume its school later today for you.

Well... It's not a school day tomorrow and hasn't been in a very long time but since you've made it a point to get involved I'll respond to your patronising wind up with a simple fuck you too....

cleavers said:

Welcome back.

oakiecokie said:

image.png

foetus said:
cleavers said:
Welcome back.

oakiecokie said:

image.png

Excellent.... Cheered me up a bit and good to see some humour among the self riteous pricks and wum's...

This has gone too far now though and I'm hell bent on self destruction!

oakiecokie said:

Well... It's not a school day tomorrow and hasn't been in a very long time but since you've made it a point to get involved I'll respond to your patronising wind up with a simple fuck you too....

I`ve seen matron and she says she will book you in for an Anger Management Course.Assuming you don`t tell her to "fuck off" as well.

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:

I`ve seen matron and she says she will book you in for an Anger Management Course.Assuming you don`t tell her to "fuck off" as well.

Thanks, can she book cleavers on to the "how not to be a shit Moderator" course while she's at it....

oakiecokie said:

Thanks, can she book cleaver on to the "how not to be a shit Moderator" course while she's at it....

Yes you`ve been having a bit of a battle with him by the looks of it.However,Mods also have the right to reply or respond without using that title,just as a bog standard post,like you and me.If he had have been wearing his Mods hat ,I fear I would be not sending you this post and the old Two Ronnies closing line would have been enforced upon you.So its a "goodnight from me and a fuck off from him" would be quite appropriate.
I`d give him a wide berth before further damage is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.