City Victory Parade - 2022/23

To be fair I think we’ve always had huge numbers of fans. We could fill the Etihad multiple times with all the fans we have from greater Manchester alone

Last nights parade was a reflection of mainly our core fan base in my opinion. A lot of the people who would go to every game if they could as well and also the fact it was to celebrate such a historic event.

It made me smile when I saw the same homeless guy I see when I walk to work in a retro city shirt.
Oh definitely, I am talking about the fan numbers of United and real with their international reach, that is our trajectory.

I feel the exact same. I can’t stop thinking about this past week or the parade last night. My experience on deansgate is something I will never forget. I’ve never seen anything like that before - swathes of city fans all singing.

It was very emotional
The thunderstorm added to it all.

I feel the exact same. I can’t stop thinking about this past week or the parade last night. My experience on deansgate is something I will never forget. I’ve never seen anything like that before - swathes of city fans all singing.

It was very emotional
It was incredible.
The amount of people around the stage area it went on forever.
Something I'll never forget.

Sort of, but doubt just after winning the treble Pep's immediate thoughts are whether Oasis should reunite.
Yeah that was hilarious. You have 1 minute to interview him after he's just achieved one of the greatest accomplishments in sporting history, and you ask him if Oasis should reunite. Seemed like a transparent attempt to play to the crowd to me, and it seemed like the crowd were as bemused as Pep.

Yeah that was hilarious. You have 1 minute to interview him after he's just achieved one of the greatest accomplishments in sporting history, and you ask him if Oasis should reunite. Seemed like a transparent attempt to play to the crowd to me, and it seemed like the crowd were as bemused as Pep.
Glad it wasn't just me then. Bizzare tbh.

I think the thunderstorm made it, chaos but class. As for the dippers and rags pretending to laugh, they were always going to… It’s killing them :)
Some united muppet was going on about City offering tickets for fans on one of the buses - as though that's a bad thing, and is an indication that we have no fans?!?

it's a competition to give them a perfect view! What's not to like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.