City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Don't be daft, he's a young lad enjoying one of the greatest games...well actually 3 of the greatest games of his career culminating in his/our team winning the treble. It was time for euphoria and the lad was euphoric. Didn't hurt anyone did he? Gave a lot of kids a lot of pleasure. Plus what the lad does through the year encouraging people and his treatment of youngsters with problems is really second to none. :-) Give the lad a break. :-)
The former pros when asked if there was anything they regretted about the time when they won things said, it’s so fleeting didnt make enough of it at the time and wished they celebrated more Looks to me like Jack took their advice and good on him

You can enjoy your self without getting pissed!
It's a lesson for everyone to be honest.

A good many cant enjoy themselves without alcohol.....many social lives revolve around it,you only have to read the threads on here to see that......and for the average Joe,if balance and moderation,is applied,then it needn't be a problem.
As for the elite sportsman......like you,i think very different.Have a celebratory couple by all mean but keep it modest and don't allow it to affect performance.

Its been a long season,one that may never be repeated......so perhaps an extra allowance has to be factored,but if it was me......im thinking about next season already and keeping myself ahead of the game and in peak condition,plenty of time for pissups when a short career ends.

You can enjoy your self without getting pissed!
It's a lesson for everyone to be honest.
Not as much fun though!
I speak as someone who hasn't been drunk merry in around 7-8 years, but also remember my younger days, around 50 years ago, when I was out every night. Like most people, you DO grow up eventually (unfortunately), and reality hits you hard.
Would I repeat it?
What do you think?
;-)

IMG-3700.jpg
Honestly need this done like a renaissance painting on a flag or banner for next year.

I've rarely attended any event in a city centre with mass numbers that wasn't a complete shitshow I'm terms of organisation.

Not really sure what people were expecting. Its a public space that's not designed for so many people at once, its not an arena or stadium.
We’ve managed and organised some very good parades in the past.

Yet the biggest of the lot felt like that young ginger kid on the videos was in charge of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.