City Victory Parade - 2022/23

I think Grealish went a bit over the top to be honest with the celebrations.
Should be setting more of an example.
Don't be daft, he's a young lad enjoying one of the greatest games...well actually 3 of the greatest games of his career culminating in his/our team winning the treble. It was time for euphoria and the lad was euphoric. Didn't hurt anyone did he? Gave a lot of kids a lot of pleasure. Plus what the lad does through the year encouraging people and his treatment of youngsters with problems is really second to none. :-) Give the lad a break. :-)

Don't be daft, he's a young lad enjoying one of the greatest games...well actually 3 of the greatest games of his career culminating in his/our team winning the treble. It was time for euphoria and the lad was euphoric. Didn't hurt anyone did he? Gave a lot of kids a lot of pleasure. Plus what the lad does through the year encouraging people and his treatment of youngsters with problems is really second to none. :-) Give the lad a break. :-)
You can enjoy your self without getting pissed!
It's a lesson for everyone to be honest.

You can enjoy your self without getting pissed!
It's a lesson for everyone to be honest.
Well seeing as the last time I was drunk was way back in about 1981 at my 40th birthday party I can attest to the fact you can enjoy yourself without getting drunk...but I still say he is a young lad and enjoying himself, as were quite a few of the others but hey ho the forum is for debate and differing views. :-)

Wandered in after work but my son was unwell (had planned to go in with him).
Was in the Princess Street/Portland Street location (and this may have been mentioned) but they diverted the route so everyone here missed out seeing the team/buses sadly.
I think Albert Square would've been a great location (like the one in 2012) but obviously not possible at the moment.

Does highlight how little public space (on that scale) we have as a city though.

That fucking rain though. What bleeding timing :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.