City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Is this Liverpool bollocks still going on?

Who cares? For those that do….

Right. If we are going on past parades their so called 750,000 is pathetically small. In fact it’s fair to say I’ll shit ‘em..

Ladies and Gentleman I give you Manchester City’s parade…the highest attendance at a parade ever recorded on these shores.

1,300,000 Come back when you can beat that. Until then shove you history up your arse and know your place Liverpool.

Honestly, none of this has sunk in yet. I was still processing the fact we beat the rags in a cup final, when we did that last Saturday.

Spot on matey

it's still fresh the FA Cup final win vs the scum, it's what dreams are made of beating the scum in the final.
That first goal by Gundogan keeps repeating in my head over and over again, it's like the Denis Law goal sending them fuckers down, Magical

I don't know why but the Champions League win feels 2nd best to the Gundogan goal and winning the FA-cup.
maybe it's the Uefa thing and the hate we have for them because of the so-called elite wanting us banned.

maybe in the next couple of weeks, it will hit home winning the treble, But that goal by Gundogan in the fa-cup final will never leave my body, the Moment 12 seconds, the outstanding strike, the faces of them scum bucket hats fans
PRICELESS

Last edited:
Put it on a few socials, but not heard anything yet. Don’t suppose anyone happened to find one of the treble winners flags around anywhere did they? I’m laid up after an operation, so daughter went with friends. She took her spends to buy a flag, but it seems to have come off in the crowds. This was near the start, where the busses set off from. She’s devastated, as she wanted to add it to her collection in her room. Any help would be greatly appreciated(realise it’s a bit of a shot in the dark).
Bumping on the off chance anybody can help?

I think one of my favourite moments that I forgot about was seeing Shaun wright Philips on the last bus and everyone chanting his name.

Proper legend
Why was he on a bus at all? He won eff all with us. Was not a legend, decent player yes but not a legend.

Our tram from the Airport stopped at Firswood, in other words, just after Chorlton. TfGM, advised us to use public transport, no way was I going to travel on a bus for the rest of that journey in that heat. So we travelled in by train.
For the parade itself, why didn’t they make the parade route longer, then more people would have spread out and why didn’t they open the ground?

I enjoyed the smaller route and the sense of chaos in the rain, but can understand while some people felt scared on unsafe.

I suspect when the concert arena opens, that will be the final stopping point for these things for us.

Couldn't believe the amount of people who brought prams on Monday, even Santa turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.