City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Fucking hell! I hope Grealish is alive to see it hahah

Good lads, they deserve it after a year of hell, can’t imagine the happiness they’re all feeling. Surely life can’t get better than it is right now for them?

Hope all blues going get just as pissed and cheer them on as loud as they deserve

Some things for tomorrow / today...

City are opening up blue car park for free parking (2000 spaces) for people to get the tram in.

Use ANY park and rides that are dotted about the city.

Get there early if you can

Everyone going into the stage area will be searched and there's additional screens dotted around so as many people can view as possible.

Also be nice to the staff, there will be certain roads blocked off and they will be told by the council to fill the stage area from certain directions, this is so as many people can get in as quickly as possible.

I am working it in a quite senior capacity tomorrow so will be on site early and will share some sneak peak pics when I can

Every Blue should be there. Get here from all over the world!. It's our biggest moment. so far.
I'd love to be their mate but it's just not doable from down south where I now work. The trains and other public transport in this country has made me think why bother. Strikes, bus replacements, no information, rip off fares, etc etc. A simple thing made complicated. It should be doable in about 5 hours door to door but I know it would turn into a 2 day joke fest.

Every Blue should be there. Get here from all over the world!. It's our biggest moment. so far.
I can't think of what could top this, it has to be the biggest moment ever.

Ok, if they were to somehow do another treble while also relegating the scum on the last day of the season that would be better. If that happened I drive the bus around the swamp for 24 hours straight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.