City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Watched on Deansgate and then went for a coke (it's a drink, young uns) in Moon Under the Water. Drenched but well worth it. Everyone was buzzing.

Unless you where there you don't know, something was very wrong at the junction with Princess St and George St, I managed to lift my lad onto a windows ledge out of the way, but there was a bottle neck at this junction with nowhere to go and one guy stopping people going down George St, there was a moment where there was a load of booing and people flooded onto the streets past the barriers, not long after the parade arrived and there was nowhere to go, GMP had to push the crowd back and for a moment I seriously wanted to get out of there as it looked like a crush starting, first time at any event I felt unsafe.
Yes I was there and it got quite dangerous. That was a bottle neck and could have got dangerous. On another note I found the music too much. Leave it to our amazing crowd we do create an atmosphere but then fucking speakers are a nuisance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.