City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

To make a stand against this sort of horse shit officiating I genuinely think we should threaten to pull out of the competion to show them what we think. At the very least field our weakest team next game to show the disdain we have for tonights treatment. If they can't provide decent officials then why should we provide decent players to showcase this tournament.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Granted we conceded two poor goals we were still robbed tonight.

I watched both legs in Denmark and I can tell you that the commentators were creaming their pants for Ajax to win due to the Danish internationals on the team.

I cant help but to think the refs felt the same way.

The referee was very poor, and we had some very bad decisions go against us. When it rains, it pours.

bobmcfc said:
RandomJ said:
Find it disgusting the media are saying "yes they should have had a penalty and a goal but they played poorly" That's not the fucking point. The point is we should have won that game and we were robbed.

We didn't play poorly, we battered them. Two defensive errors doesn't take away from that fact we ran them ragged and should have won.
Battered them? We did alright in the second half, but I wouldn't call it ''battering'' them, to be honest. The draw is probably a fair result going on how the game panned out. They were technically better than us; more comfortable on the ball and better passers. But, apart from the two piss poor goals, they didn't REALLY threaten our goal all that often. Regardless of how fair the result might (or might not!) have been though, we should have had the chance to win the game at the death. How the ref didn't give the penalty, I haven't got a clue.

Referee
Peter Rasmussen (DEN)
Assistant referees
Henrik Sønderby (DEN), Niels Hoeg (DEN)
Fourth official
Lars Hummelgaard (DEN)
Additional assistant referees
Kenn Hansen (DEN), Jakob Kehlet (DEN)

And 4players play´s for Ajax from Denmark..
F*****G Feferee

BillyShears said:
We weren't good enough again tonight. Spent too much of the match playing at no tempo. Fuck knows what we do in training all week because our attacking play is going backwards. Relying on set pieces isn't good. Relying on desperate late goals isn't good. Relying on a piece of individual brilliance isn't good.

Very very big game against Spurs this weekend now. Can't see us taking more than a point.

Just once can't you just surprise me and give the team some sunshine on a cloudy day ;)

Pleeeease

thought second half we were good looked to me our mojo was coming back a little bit bad ref might get our angst up and start the season get merlin back and who knows.by the way balo was immence

xzbit04 said:
Lol

A7DLl87CAAIZxVP.jpg

according to Southgate this wasnt a penalty! then followed by a load of sanctimonius crap about Bobby going on the pitch - something that no other manager has ever done except Sir Whiskeynose of course

Hearing a lot of negatives about our actual performance tonight?

Bar the two absolute shit corner mistakes, I thought the tempo, the movement and creativity was much better than anything else I've seen so far this season, and that no one had a bad game. Worst player for me was Barry, but I'm no Barry hater, but too many off passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.