City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

piffy on a rock bun said:
Cheadle Blue said:
complete and utter disgrace. the linesman started putting his flag up for everything the minute we got back in the game. thats not paranoia, thats fucking fact. i was pissed off that we were loosing, but this really has rubbed salt in the wounds.

We have been in the champions league twice, and already some of the decisions that have not gone our way, is an absolute disgrace. 2 pens tonight and a goal - if it was at old trafford all 3 would have been given

blatant pen last week

2 of the most blatant pens i have ever seen away at munich last year

livid...

I said exactly the same watching the game, as soon as we got back into the game the linesman could not keep his flag down everytime we went foreward, & there is no doubt the ref completly bottled it at the end, either give a dead ball & blow for time when the goal kick is taken or give the pen.

He definitely did mate, even a rag i know text me cos he spotted it. that would not happen at any other home ground in the champions league, i absolutely guarantee it. fuming

Re: City Vs Ajax Post Game Discussion Thread

de niro said:
you can buy the best players, you can hire the best manager, you can sweat the most blood sweat and tears but if the ref is a cheat you stand no chance.

platini and his "transparent" draw has worked, it nearly didn't, hence bringing in reinforcements tonight.

No, you can buy the best players and the best manager and play like absolute sh*t and occasionally get the bad decision *cough* Kevin Nolan *cough* West Ham *cough* in our case. Stop focusing on the bloody refs, life's 'woman, move on.

Very poor performance bar Zaba.

Looked totally devoid of ideas in the first half and we can't just keep putting together good performances in the second half to pull a draw or win out.

I don't even have any suggestions of where to go from here both our league and CL games haven't in the most part been good enough for where we came from last season.

Mancini is the best man to sort this and I pray he can.

marco said:
all the officials from denmark and four danish players in the ajax team, why the fuk dont they mix the officials from around europe and have a chosen spoken language
Clan fuckin schmichel(or however you spell the kunts name)

dtc78 said:
He's a class act but why the fuck did toure lose his man so easily TWICE for their goals?? Twas it twatting zonal marking city style??!!!

Great going forward but lacks a whole lot of determination when we are defending, also (probably going to get stick for this) Aguero needs to stop being Tevez's best mate and pass the ball to other attackers in better positions or just take it on.

Gutted with tonights early showing, but its all there to see we have what it take to get a result when we are pushing.

mcfcvideos said:
teddykgb said:
any screencaps of Kolarov's location when Dzeko laid the pass off?
wc1keg.jpg

2dbngk0.jpg

Can't see the ball, but does his left foot make him offside if that really is the instant the ball is played?

Cheesy said:
Question... if the penalty offence occurred in normal time (which it did as the whistle was blown afterwards) should time be given to take the penalty?

I am pretty sure that the referee won't admit to even seeing any penalty , and was only focused on blowing for time.

Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
Pigeonho said:
Praise where its due, and balotelli is due some tonight. As for the ref, it was a penalty but its our own fault it was a penalty we needed to win the match.

You really do talk some fucking drivel.
Fair enough if that's your opinion. It was our fault we conceded two goals though, therefore that last gasp penalty, the one which would have won the match, well its also our fault we needed that penalty to win the game,regardless whether it was one or not.

any team are capable of letting an early goal in 'san marino 1 england 7' even 2 goals the bottom line is if we had not conceded and took the lead we would have raped them so yesi tend to agree it was our own fault we self destructed

Mancini is mad at the officials - he should be mad at the shite defence as well.

9 goals conceded in 4 games.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.