City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

teddykgb said:
mcfcvideos said:
teddykgb said:
any screencaps of Kolarov's location when Dzeko laid the pass off?
wc1keg.jpg

2dbngk0.jpg

Can't see the ball, but does his left foot make him offside if that really is the instant the ball is played?

there is no way the "linesman" could have seen kolarov anyway, he's just lifted his flag cos he's in an assist position for a goal. simple as that. or he has x-ray fucking vision the slimy danish pig fucking ****

didactic said:
piffy on a rock bun said:
Cheadle Blue said:
complete and utter disgrace. the linesman started putting his flag up for everything the minute we got back in the game. thats not paranoia, thats fucking fact. i was pissed off that we were loosing, but this really has rubbed salt in the wounds.

We have been in the champions league twice, and already some of the decisions that have not gone our way, is an absolute disgrace. 2 pens tonight and a goal - if it was at old trafford all 3 would have been given

blatant pen last week

2 of the most blatant pens i have ever seen away at munich last year

livid...

I said exactly the same watching the game, as soon as we got back into the game the linesman could not keep his flag down everytime we went foreward, & there is no doubt the ref completly bottled it at the end, either give a dead ball & blow for time when the goal kick is taken or give the pen.

People forgetting he blew when we had a corner first half. Added no time for injuries or subs and was just completely against us.

I must admit I forgot about half time, the refs obviously got a very good watch as he can time a game right down to the second.

the arrogance of mancini always astounds me-how can he be the best man to sort it out-his absence of any tactical nouse lets his players and supporters down every time
-giving kolorov 5 minutes-what's he supposed to do?
-starting with the experienced???nasty?
-then the hypocrisy of striding onto the pitch at the end before his regular telling of ballotelli

you should never rely on officals to win you matches you don't win yourselves-I forget bobby always plays for draws in europe,bye bye bobby,not even the europa this year.

Totally gutted, and was shouting at the tv like everyone else but thought I'd play devil's advocate.

For me it was a definite pen with Yaya.

Balotelli - his shirt was pulled and that was enough for a penalty, but he waited till he couldn't get the ball and then threw himself to the ground. Shirts get pulled all the time and if pens were given Nastasic would have given away at least two this season already. ITV said the guy behind the goal gestured to the ref that it wasn't a penalty, which I can believe, as he probably had a better view of Balo diving than he did of the shirt pulling.

As far as I can see from the replay Kolarov was just offside. A very close decision, and definitely not more than a few inches, but on the ITV replay with a line across the pitch his foot was offside.

Still think we should have won, but hardly a conspiracy of monumental proportions.

Re: City Vs Ajax Post Game Discussion Thread

Jemdt said:
de niro said:
you can buy the best players, you can hire the best manager, you can sweat the most blood sweat and tears but if the ref is a cheat you stand no chance.

platini and his "transparent" draw has worked, it nearly didn't, hence bringing in reinforcements tonight.

No, you can buy the best players and the best manager and play like absolute sh*t and occasionally get the bad decision *cough* Kevin Nolan *cough* West Ham *cough* in our case. Stop focusing on the bloody refs, life's 'woman, move on.

You registered just to post that shit?

Nolan was offside by the way

the thing is now we are in no mans land with either continuing from the groups or dropping into the uefa or even out of both tbh it may be a good thing now if we completely drop out and get stuck into the title we can give it another bash next year and with a bit of luck we might have a easy group

bluefandk said:
Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
You really do talk some fucking drivel.
Fair enough if that's your opinion. It was our fault we conceded two goals though, therefore that last gasp penalty, the one which would have won the match, well its also our fault we needed that penalty to win the game,regardless whether it was one or not.

If Agueros completely legit goal hadnt been wrongly called offside we wouldnt have had to rely on a late penalty.

We got robbed by a ref that either is bent or incompetent, Im getting pretty sick and tired of us constantly getting robbed and then coming on Bluemoon and having to read nonsicle post from apologist like you.

We got robbed pure and simple.

(Yaya should have had a pen)
An apologist? No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.