City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

lust overlord said:
The referee had decided that he was going to blow for fulltime, even if an ajax player punched the ball out of the box pulled out a revolver and shot Ballotelli in the face.
Two substitute s in stoppage time too not taken into account.

I also don't think any time was added at the end of the first half for the 3 goals that were scored.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute fucking shit.

We are going backwards and people want to lay the blame at officials?

We got a penalty against Dortmund which never was. Forget agendas, they are just shit calls.

Home truths are Hart kept us in it with two great saves in second half.

You can forgive failure, what I can't forgive is not learning.

Against Bayern, Napoli and now twice v Ajax, we get done on the near post.

To take Tevez off was nothing short of criminal, when easily our best player.

Really encouraged by Nastasic, but that's about it.

Got a text off a rag pointing that out, that's why I hate this 'agenda' shit. However two wrongs don't make a right, the official was wrong tonight.

bluefandk said:
Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
You really do talk some fucking drivel.
Fair enough if that's your opinion. It was our fault we conceded two goals though, therefore that last gasp penalty, the one which would have won the match, well its also our fault we needed that penalty to win the game,regardless whether it was one or not.

If Agueros completely legit goal hadnt been wrongly called offside we wouldnt have had to rely on a late penalty.

We got robbed by a ref that either is bent or incompetent, Im getting pretty sick and tired of us constantly getting robbed and then coming on Bluemoon and having to read nonsicle post from apologist like you.

We got robbed pure and simple.

(Yaya should have had a pen)

Spot on .. Officials tonight were not good enough and scared stiff at making the important decisions!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute fucking shit.

We are going backwards and people want to lay the blame at officials?

We got a penalty against Dortmund which never was. Forget agendas, they are just shit calls.

Home truths are Hart kept us in it with two great saves in second half.

You can forgive failure, what I can't forgive is not learning.

Against Bayern, Napoli and now twice v Ajax, we get done on the near post.

To take Tevez off was nothing short of criminal, when easily our best player.

Really encouraged by Nastasic, but that's about it.

I thought Tevez worked hard as usual but also ran up too many blind alleys.
I don't think the partnership with kun worked tonight.
Nastasic played well overall.
Zabaletta was our best player overall imo.

waspish said:
bluefandk said:
Pigeonho said:
Fair enough if that's your opinion. It was our fault we conceded two goals though, therefore that last gasp penalty, the one which would have won the match, well its also our fault we needed that penalty to win the game,regardless whether it was one or not.

If Agueros completely legit goal hadnt been wrongly called offside we wouldnt have had to rely on a late penalty.

We got robbed by a ref that either is bent or incompetent, Im getting pretty sick and tired of us constantly getting robbed and then coming on Bluemoon and having to read nonsicle post from apologist like you.

We got robbed pure and simple.

(Yaya should have had a pen)

Spot on .. Officials tonight were not good enough and scared stiff at making the important decisions!

Why did the linesmans flag only seem to work when we got back into the game?

nihaimi said:
I'm a chinese MCFC fans,I watched this game,now it's AM 6:30 in china,I thought the ref was so terrible in this match,I’m so sad for results。I wish MCFC will win in next match。

PS:I'm not good at english,just a little,if there has any words wrong,don't blame me。thanks~~~:)

It's okay 'nihaimi' ....

your post , and your english , is fine !

Can somebody please explain to me the reason for the frankly fuckin ridiculous extra officials behind the goal line please,I just don't know what their role is as surely they are the best placed to see balotellis shirt being pulled.
Poor decisions in our defending and the officials have cost us tonight ,there is fuck all we can do about the officials but I hope to god we can about the defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.