City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Absolute fucking shit.

We are going backwards and people want to lay the blame at officials?

We got a penalty against Dortmund which never was. Forget agendas, they are just shit calls.

Home truths are Hart kept us in it with two great saves in second half.

You can forgive failure, what I can't forgive is not learning.

Against Bayern, Napoli and now twice v Ajax, we get done on the near post.

To take Tevez off was nothing short of criminal, when easily our best player.

Really encouraged by Nastasic, but that's about it.

BillyShears said:
We weren't good enough again tonight. Spent too much of the match playing at no tempo. Fuck knows what we do in training all week because our attacking play is going backwards. Relying on set pieces isn't good. Relying on desperate late goals isn't good. Relying on a piece of individual brilliance isn't good.

Very very big game against Spurs this weekend now. Can't see us taking more than a point.

I really do think that the difference is David Silva, he links the midfield and with the strikers and the interplay is more fluid and free-flowing. Without him it's like trying open a locked door without the key.

Cheadle Blue said:
lastmanback said:
It's just not fair all these teams playing better football than us,
Bloody agenda.

brilliant....are you for real mate? whats that got to do with 3 poor decisions?

It seems that there is now a new rule which gives the referee the powers to decide who the better team are then give decisions accordingly.

I'm a chinese MCFC fans,I watched this game,now it's AM 6:30 in china,I thought the ref was so terrible in this match,I’m so sad for results。I wish MCFC will win in next match。

PS:I'm not good at english,just a little,if there has any words wrong,don't blame me。thanks~~~:)

Not sure what I am more annoyed about, the abject defending for their 2 goals - 2 of the softest you are likey to see in the CL - or the standard of officiating in the game.
Damn piss poor defence which has allowed them 3 goals from corners over the 2 games.
Ref gave us nothing the whole game. Maybe the performance didn't merit it but we had goals ruled out and a blatant penalty appeal ignored.
Despite the spirited second half performance, I still felt it was all a bit out of control, playing on the edge rather than skilful play by a team comfortable in a system.
Ifs buts and maybes but we're still not learning from our mistakes.

bluenova said:
Balotelli - his shirt was pulled and that was enough for a penalty, but he waited till he couldn't get the ball and then threw himself to the ground.

As you can see by the gif, there was no way Balo could reach that ball.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute fucking shit.

We are going backwards and people want to lay the blame at officials?

We got a penalty against Dortmund which never was. Forget agendas, they are just shit calls.

Home truths are Hart kept us in it with two great saves in second half.

You can forgive failure, what I can't forgive is not learning.

Against Bayern, Napoli and now twice v Ajax, we get done on the near post.

To take Tevez off was nothing short of criminal, when easily our best player.

Really encouraged by Nastasic, but that's about it.

tolmies right, lets forget the 3 horific decisions and just move on, close the forum...jesus christ mate, give your head a wobble, tonight was a joke. the defending was poo without doubt, but come on, anywhere else in the world at least 2 out of the 3 decisions would have gone to the home team

Re: City Vs Ajax Post Game Discussion Thread

Berkovic_blue said:
Nolan was offside by the way

No he wasn't .....

that 'goal' should have stood .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.