City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Ntini77 said:
Officials were poor but that shouldn't shy away from the fact that we were pretty damn woeful. Again.

To me, Mancini looked like a dead man walking last night. Hope I'm wrong.

Totally agree with the first sentence. Not sure Mancini looked like a dead man walking though. I think he knows there will be bitter disappointment in AD, particularly in light of Dortmund getting something in Madrid. Win last night would've changed the shape of the group.

Wasnt this Meppen-Walter guy on the bench who caused a car crash and two people died in summer?

That lack of pace, creativity, movement and pressing is just ridiculous. We can't play like this in the Champions League! Maybe 15, 20 years ago but when you see clubs like Barca, Dortmund, Real or Bayern... It's clear we have no chance against them.

bapi said:
That lack of pace, creativity, movement and pressing is just ridiculous. We can't play like this in the Champions League! Maybe 15, 20 years ago but when you see clubs like Barca, Dortmund, Real or Bayern... It's clear we have no chance against them.

We put 6 past your Lot though...

bapi said:

which game were you watching

grim up north said:
bapi said:

Every game.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
bapi said:

Dude, you must have some serious problems.

bapi said:
grim up north said:
bapi said:

Every game.

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am --

waspish said:
bapi said:

difficult to get any perspective on an I phone

bapi said:
grim up north said:
bapi said:

Every game.

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am --

waspish said:
bapi said:

I know exactly where he was coming from. Either:

(a) you were not watching the game, or (b) you are a rag... or I suppose (c) you are an idiot.

Last nights performance had plenty of pace, creativity and movement. Heck we scored 3 goals and would have scored 5 if the officials were not inept and/or bent. How many goals would you like us to score against national champions???

I havn't missed us not being in the chimps league for the past 20 years and i wouldn't miss us not being in it for the next 20 years..
It isn't all that for me and this isn't a case of sour grapes,i just can't find it in myself to be pissed off about our form in it,it does absolutely nothing for me,it never has done and never will do,to me football is about wining trophies,the league is your bread and butter and not some poncy money making competition as the chimps league..
Give me a league title or an fa cup or a carling cup every season over this ego inflated bag of shite..
Roll on sunday and back to normality!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.