City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Refs in europe constantly have an agenda against english teams...its pretty much as obvious as rags favouritism in the league.
As bad as that was, lets not all forget the unforgivable way we have conceded 3 goals from set pieces over 2 games to these guys. Absolutely comical defending.

you spend hard earned money supporting your team and refs and linesmen put in performances like that. I accept that spilt second decisions can be hard to call but not when a player is exchanging shirts before full time as blatantly as that. There is no excuse - he either clearly bottles the big decisions hes paid to make and inept or hes not making the decision because hes been paid otherwise and is bent.

Pigeonho said:
Praise where its due, and balotelli is due some tonight. As for the ref, it was a penalty but its our own fault it was a penalty we needed to win the match.

Only it wasn't.

Because we were 1-0 up after 5 minutes apart from the bent refereeing that decided the blatant foul on Yaya didn't matter.

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

Pam said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
cyprustavern said:
we need de rossi or similar in midfield .(should of kept de jong til we had a proven replacement) ...garcia hasnt impressed so far

Isco is the one I want. It's Silva's absence that is hitting us the hardest.

I want Falcao, Fabricio Coloccini (or Agger); and Marouane Fellaini

Obviously marriage doesn't put you off. ;)

Dubai Blue said:
To those asking what job those twats behind the gols are there for, it was my understanding that they are solely there to confirm whether the ball has crossed the line or not. That's the only decision they are allowed any input into.

I might be wrong, but this question gets asked every single time something controversial happens directly in front of them, and I'm sure I've heard the above explanation for why they never do anything.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong.

Roma vs Udinese the other day was decided by a last Minute Penalty. The ref decided to play but the man behind the Line insisted it was a penalty. It was not. Di Natale scored, Roma lost 3-2.

We were robbed,officials bottled it
However Barry not good enough at this level,passing was pisspoor all night from him
Nasri slows the game down

The junior team I coach know to defend the posts at corners

Zabba is a legend worked his socks off did anyone catch his swearing at the ref at the end

It is a good point that our peno goal against Dortmund was on the soft side, that can't be completely ignored.

But I'm still furious.

We really need to start these games better. Have we scored in the first half hour of a CL game yet? Always scrambling around late on trying to win or scramble a draw. Far too slow in the first half but pace and urgency was much better in the 2nd. Disastrous performance again from Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.