City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good if pointless game: Picking the side...

I wouldn't mind seeing this, side/formation.

Joe

Maicon Kompany Lescott Clichy

Zabba Javi
I
Ya Ya
I
Aguero Tevez
Dzeko

I just think we play better with Zabba in the team and Barry seems a bit, dull?
This will be a really good test. If we want it we have to start winning and I hope it is today...
Is Lecott fit?
What a great side!
Subs:
Barry for Zabba
Silva for Aguero
Mario foe Dzeko

Cummon City!

PS I saw Francis Lea in an open top sports car on Cheyne Walk by the Thames... he was looking very well! I must say! Oh Boy those were the (other) days...

Think tevez may be given a rest today. He's carried the forward line this season,worked his bollocks off and done superbly well. With aguero fit and balo and dzeko available I think he'll give him a break

wireblue said:
Think tevez may be given a rest today. He's carried the forward line this season,worked his bollocks off and done superbly well. With aguero fit and balo and dzeko available I think he'll give him a break
He had 2 weeks without a match during international break. He will get a rest midweek against villa.

Ireland_for_pm said:
wireblue said:
He had 2 weeks without a match during international break. He will get a rest midweek against villa.

Rest Tevez against the likes of West Brom , Norwich , Wigan and Reading. Games are Arsenal are the games Tevez was born to play in.

Ireland_for_pm said:
wireblue said:

He also played on his own against Madrid away midweek. With aguero back I think mancini may take the opportunity to use the strength of the squad while he has the chance

For some reason i am unusually nervous about this game, i can't put my finger on it but i just feel Arsenal will prove to be a much better team than last year.

I am sure the Bobbie will have them all fired up for this but we can not afford for anyone not to be on their game today. I'm hoping that we dictate the pace from the start and don't mess around with the starting line up to much.

All that said i am going for a 3:1 win today after a tight first half.

abu13 said:
For some reason i am unusually nervous about this game, i can't put my finger on it but i just feel Arsenal will prove to be a much better team than last year.

I am sure the Bobbie will have them all fired up for this but we can not afford for anyone not to be on their game today. I'm hoping that we dictate the pace from the start and don't mess around with the starting line up to much.

All that said i am going for a 3:1 win today after a tight first half.
It's our defence I'm nervous about.

I'm going to be on pins every time they attack.

I hope Aguero plays today miss watching him play, or that Dzeko starts but i feel like he will start Balo..

I'm the same as a few other on here, in that I'm nervous about our defence. At the minute we look like shipping goals all the time. Hopefully Vinny will get back to his best, starting today.

if Dzeko doesn't start today i'll be disappointed.

--------------------Hart--------------------
---Zabaleta---Kompany---Lescott----Clichy----
------------Javi Garcia---Barry----------------
-----------------Yaya Toure------------------
--------Silva------------------Tevez----------
-------------------Dzeko---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.