City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

greasedupdeafguy said:
Must win to get back on track.

................................................Hart...........................

Zaba.........................Kompany.....................Lescott....................Clichy

...............................Garcia........................Rodwell.........................

..............................................Yaya................................................

....................Aguero.................Dzeko...........................Tevez................

Possibly Silva in for Aguero

That looks the dog's bollocks mate! Good call.

abu13 said:
------------------------HART------------------------
ZABBA--------KOMPANY------LESCOTT---------CLICHY
--------------BARRY------------GARCIA---------------
-----------------------YAYA--------------------------
------TEVEZ----------------------------SILVA--------
-----------------------DZEKO-------------------------
This. Would love to see Dzeko rewarded with a start.
I'm really not a fan but think he's in good form and sends out the right message.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think we could catch fire today and Arsenal will be in the firing line.

Pretty excited about it as I hate their self-righteous bollocks and they cough up plenty of chances for the opposition.

I'll go for 4-1
This would do for me.

Can actually see us smashing them today. Every single one of those players is going to be majorly pissed off from Tuesday night. Expecting big performances from our defence and hoping Tevez and Dzeko start. Start Sergio against Villa in the CC.

Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

K-Bo said:
bluebannana said:
K-Bo said:
Think Nastasic should start, incredible performance considering age and debut against Real etc... Real talent and I think Mancini has been gunning for a replacement for Lescott forever. Its why he signed Savic, and why he's signed Nastasic IMO. Don't know if its fair, but at the same time Nastasic could be a 15 year signing, and he looks ready to go now.

Why's everyone dropping Tevez LOL. Been our most consistent player this season, and you all were doing this before the Real game and before the Stoke game. Not gonna happen, nor should it happen (Although I guess he could be rested)

I think Arsenal are going to come for us badly, but I don't trust our team not to concede at the moment, and their defence is looking good, so will be a tough game, and a big one for both teams. If they win, they're officially title contenders, and if we win, we're finally stamping our authority on this season, something we need to do sharpish.

your gonna replace lescott, who has been one of our best players over the last two years, for nastasic whos played once and is now apperantly better than him ????????????????????????????

Not about who's better now, I think if we invest in Nastasic by giving him game time when he's rough around the edges a little but good enough to not be a weakness and hold his own (did just play a whole season in Serie A though, so hardly coming out of the EDS) it'll pay off later. Lescott is better now, yes, but he's also 30, and not suited to the kind of game Mancini wants to play. I think Nasty has the potential to a world class defender in a couple of years time.

Mancini doesn't trust Lescott in europe (away games against Bayern and Real he's been dropped for now) and I think having a regular centre back pairing is the most important thing, whoever it is.

Shay Given did nothing wrong for City, not ever. But when it came to choosing between him and Joe Hart it wasn't even a choice because Hart offered us 15 years. I think its the same with Nastasic/Lescott now tbh. Lescott's been a great signing though, not saying he's anything else but we've got a kid with great potential so lets play him.

I agree entirely and so does Mancini. Lescott will play second fiddle from now on. He may, however, get a few starts in a back 3 of VK MN JL. Other than that and barring injury it's going to be the Capital One Cup for him I'm afraid.

Hart
Maicon
Clichy
Kompany
Nasty
Garcia
Yaya
Silva
Rodwell
Tevez
Aguero

Why are people leavin Aguero out?? Barry too slow for this game, Rodwell much more mobile.

.....................hart........................

Zab.......komp............Nast.......clich

.............yaya.......Garcia.............

.....................silva.....................

........aguero................tevez.......

..................balotelli....................

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see Balo today, the fact he had his worse game in a city shirt last season v the wenger boys and Mancini will know he'll be chomping at the bit after being left out v Madrid, if he plays he'll damage them IMO. Also nasty to continue to forge an understanding with vinny, pointless playing him Tuesday and not today!!!!

If we score early we'll win by 2 or 3.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
.....................hart........................

Zab.......komp............Nast.......clich

.............yaya.......Garcia.............

.....................silva.....................

........aguero................tevez.......

..................balotelli....................

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see Balo today, the fact he had his worse game in a city shirt last season v the wenger boys and Mancini will know he'll be chomping at the bit after being left out v Madrid, if he plays he'll damage them IMO. Also nasty to continue to forge an understanding with vinny, pointless playing him Tuesday and not today!!!!

If we score early we'll win by 2 or 3.

I can see that line up - with the only difference being that it'd be Balo from the left, SIlva from the right, and Tevez off Aguero.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think we could catch fire today and Arsenal will be in the firing line.

Pretty excited about it as I hate their self-righteous bollocks and they cough up plenty of chances for the opposition.

I'll go for 4-1
At first glance they seem to have tightened up their defence this season

1-0 City

I'd continue with Nastasic and play Dzeko up front with tevez. With Aguero on the bench to come on for last 20 mins when Arsenal are tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.