City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
.....................hart........................

Zab.......komp............Nast.......clich

.............yaya.......Garcia.............

.....................silva.....................

........aguero................tevez.......

..................balotelli....................

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see Balo today, the fact he had his worse game in a city shirt last season v the wenger boys and Mancini will know he'll be chomping at the bit after being left out v Madrid, if he plays he'll damage them IMO. Also nasty to continue to forge an understanding with vinny, pointless playing him Tuesday and not today!!!!

If we score early we'll win by 2 or 3.

I can see that line up - with the only difference being that it'd be Balo from the left, SIlva from the right, and Tevez off Aguero.

Probably right mate, I just want to see balo at the top of a diamond, his movement is underrated from there, if both kun and tevez playing off him clicks? you're looking at something very very special- fuck that Balkan crying ****!!!

doomuk said:
abu13 said:
------------------------HART------------------------
ZABBA--------KOMPANY------LESCOTT---------CLICHY
--------------BARRY------------GARCIA---------------
-----------------------YAYA--------------------------
------TEVEZ----------------------------SILVA--------
-----------------------DZEKO-------------------------
This. Would love to see Dzeko rewarded with a start.
I'm really not a fan but think he's in good form and sends out the right message.

I would like to see this too, but I think Mario will start after being left out v Real. Not sure about JL though, I hope that he has a storming display if he starts. Swap KÜN for Carlos later on when their defence is knackered.
Really want to see ED put in a display that will make him difficult to leave out.
2-1.
CTID.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Nasti Clichy
Yaya Garcia
Silva
Aguero Dzeko Tevez

I'd go with a more attacking option and give Silva a bit of a free role. I think Aguero and Dzeko need another chance to try and play together.

Turner92 said:
Hart
Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy
Yaya Garcia
Milner Tevez Silva
Aguero

This is proper. I'd be tempted to start with Dzeko rather than Aguero (scored and played well at Madrid and as we know is a 'confidence player). Aguero could be brought on if we need a goal in the last 30 mins to run at tired defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.