City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piegilles said:
I feel the odds of us getting a result against you guys Saturday are probably 70:30 in your favour

I also think unless you play really crap, you guys should be nailed on for the title.

I was out tonight so didn't see any of the games, but winning 2-3 at Bayern is a big result. Well done and I hope your confidence isn't lifted so high that you bash us silly at the weekend.

I'll be at the Etihad Saturday and will hope for some crumbs from the rich mans table. I'd grab your hand off for a draw.

We as good as them mate but i admit i love a draw. If we win it be out of this world but draw at city and win over chelsea and we huge front runners.

It be our toughest league away game but no harder then dortmund away which we won.

Fair play for city tonight though. Awesome peformance. Its the best two attacks in the league on saturday. Bring it on.

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
I feel the odds of us getting a result against you guys Saturday are probably 70:30 in your favour

I also think unless you play really crap, you guys should be nailed on for the title.

I was out tonight so didn't see any of the games, but winning 2-3 at Bayern is a big result. Well done and I hope your confidence isn't lifted so high that you bash us silly at the weekend.

I'll be at the Etihad Saturday and will hope for some crumbs from the rich mans table. I'd grab your hand off for a draw.

We as good as them mate but i admit i love a draw. If we win it be out of this world but draw at city and win over chelsea and we huge front runners.

It be our toughest league away game but no harder then dortmund away which we won.

Fair play for city tonight though. Awesome peformance. Its the best two attacks in the league on saturday. Bring it on.

Mate, can I have whatever you're on?

I'm not pessimistic by nature but compared to you, I should be on anti depressives.

Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:

I'm not pessimistic by nature but compared to you, I should be on anti depressives.

Why not be confident mate. Top of league by five points and top of toughest champions league group. We beaten dortmund, spurs, liverpool, nappoi and only let in two in eight games.

Of course city our toughest league away this season. They been best attacking side in league this season. But we counter attack them and hurt their poor defence. We draw their 1-1 last season and could have won . It going to be epic battle between for me the best two teams in the league.

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:

Why not be confident mate. Top of league by five points and top of toughest champions league group. We beaten dortmund, spurs, liverpool, nappoi and only let in two in eight games.

Of course city our toughest league away this season. They been best attacking side in league this season. But we counter attack them and hurt their poor defence. We draw their 1-1 last season and could have won . It going to be epic battle between for me the best two teams in the league.

Before replying more fully, could you at least allow me the courtesy of seeing how we do tomorrow night against Napoli away?

Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:

Before replying more fully, could you at least allow me the courtesy of seeing how we do tomorrow night against Napoli away?

Of course and we need to focus on that first. Be a tough game but if we defend like we done last two months then we be fine.

NoahCity said:
Maybe this is hopeful but I remember Arsene saying that the victory against Bayern gave Arsenal great confidence which started this run they have been on ever since. Might tonight's victory have a similar affect for us? Surely if we beat Arsenal after beating Bayern then our confidence will be sky high...

We've just beaten the best team in the world. If this doesn't give the lads confidence I don't know what will.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 am --<br /><br />
gooner2 said:
We as good as them mate

u avin a larff?

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:

Fuck me, you post some cringeworthy shit. If we lose there on Sunday my consolation will be not having to read your repetitive drivel for a day or two.

I see the Scousers on RAWK outed you as a Spurs WUM after you spammed their board with several hundred messages in the space of a few days.

matty barton said:
gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:

Fuck me, you post some cringeworthy shit. If we lose there on Sunday my consolation will be not having to read your repetitive drivel for a day or two.

I see the Scousers on RAWK outed you as a Spurs WUM after you spammed their board with several hundred messages in the space of a few days.

What are you talking about. I post on rawk but they never outed me as anything. I Am proper gooner through and through who supported the club for 23 years. Get your facts straght with some evidence before you throw lies at me.

I backed my team when we were midtable in 1995 same as i do now.

gooner2 said:
Piegilles said:
gooner2 said:

Celtic say "lol"

Re: Arsenal game

adrianr said:
We've always struggled against Arsenal. The title season match we won could have gone either way and was one of the most exciting matches I've seen in ages, even with only 1 goal scored, and we only managed a draw against them last season. They're perfectly set up to exploit our gung-ho tactics, have an excellent away record, and are more solid than they have been in years.

Worried, frankly! Could easily go either way. I'm not expecting a rags or spurs style bumming though.

Convniently forgot Emirates from last season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.