City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the mods agree to ban any arsenal fan from coming on this forum should they win? (just for a couple of days). I'm already sick of some of them. I don't think I'll be able to handle them if we lose.

Luckily, I think we'll win.

This is a huge test. Our home form is magnificent, but Arsenal are the real deal this season imo. Those few who think they aren't genuine contenders need to wake up quickly. We need to get at them, no holds barred from the fist second and never let up till the last. We can send out a real statement here by giving them a right spanking. Mertesacker has been great this season and i've always rated Koscielny. But Mertesacker makes Demichelis look quick, Aguero, Negredo, Silva, Nasri etc should give him a nightmare... Koscielny also get's frustrated easily and makes rash decisions...

Get at them and we "Should" be too much for them at the Etihad.

I'll go for a convincing 4-1

Jumanji said:
Never been more confident about facing a top 4 side.

Don't get over confidence mate it's a bastard :( Can't wait for this is gunna be a good day start on the beer early doors and hopefully have a top day. Arsenal are a good team but they shown how average they can be when the lost to the rags at the swamp. Fully fit squad confidence is high lets have it boys.

Pantilimon

Zaba Kompany Demichelis Clichy

Silva Yaya Fernandinho Nasri

Aguero Negredo

3-1 City

Don't you think that Hart stopped enough shots in Munich to regain his place? After all, Pants has not exactly set the world alight, just a competent no.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.