Status
Not open for further replies.
SrilankanBlue said:
Zaba---Kompany-Dimechelis-Kolarov
-------------Yaya-------Ferna
Nasri-------Negredo--------Silva
----------------Aguero

Looking forward to this, I badly want Nasri to score a goal

I wasn't hugely optimistic , but if you are playing without a keeper I predict a very comfortable win for the mighty Arsenal.

alky313 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Sooner or later Arsenal will fall off the pace, they dont have the squad to go all the way. If we keep Ramsey and Ozil quiet we will win, Toure and Dinho have a good afternoons work a head of them, but i have confidence in them both, especially after Dinhos performance last night.

It's three games in one week for him. I hope his body is up for it.

IMO he is a fit as a flea. He carries hardly any weight and will have no problem against Arsenal.
The only time he will have any problems is if he gets injured, other than that he'll start every
league game.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 am --<br /><br />Anyone else looking forward to the opposition view this week ? ;-)
just hope it's not Gooner2 ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
alky313 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Sooner or later Arsenal will fall off the pace, they dont have the squad to go all the way. If we keep Ramsey and Ozil quiet we will win, Toure and Dinho have a good afternoons work a head of them, but i have confidence in them both, especially after Dinhos performance last night.

IMO he is a fit as a flea. He carries hardly any weight and will have no problem against Arsenal.
The only time he will have any problems is if he gets injured, other than that he'll start every
league game.

-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 am --

Anyone else looking forward to the opposition view this week ? ;-)
Agreed, Fernandinho would be missed but I think Rodwell is decent cover providing he is fit, that is...

When there is European games midweek ALL premier games should move to Sunday why can't the tv companies just show the games live they want even if they overlap!? They do it in the last premier games of the season!

foetus said:
Can the mods agree to ban any arsenal fan from coming on this forum should they win? (just for a couple of days). I'm already sick of some of them. I don't think I'll be able to handle them if we lose.

Luckily, I think we'll win.

That's what Redcafe used to do

I thought you were a cut above

In the unlikely event we do win, then I think any Arsenal fan on this forum should have the good grace to recognise they are a guest on here by showing both restraint and decorum

I'm quite happy for temporarily banning arseholes, though

Piegilles said:
foetus said:
Can the mods agree to ban any arsenal fan from coming on this forum should they win? (just for a couple of days). I'm already sick of some of them. I don't think I'll be able to handle them if we lose.

Luckily, I think we'll win.

That's what Redcafe used to do

I thought you were a cut above

In the unlikely event we do win, then I think any Arsenal fan on this forum should have the good grace to recognise they are a guest on here by showing both restraint and decorum

I'm quite happy for temporarily banning Gooner2, though

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
alky313 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

league game.

-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 am --

Anyone else looking forward to the opposition view this week ? ;-)
I hope it is, let him keep digging that hole for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.