City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Piegilles said:
haven't you heard about the holistic approach?

I know what holistic means but holisticised is no past participle I know of.

As to Saturday, I've already conceded in an earlier post that we are unlikely to get anything Saturday.

But you build ourselves up and belittle us as much as you like - so much further to fall.
it means we hammer every over rated team that come to our place, talk 2.30 Saturday if you've the balls to come back

If I had taken a bullish line about our prospects Saturday then you might be justified in spouting yah boo sucks nonsense like that above. However, as I've stated in earlier posts, I think we have very little chance of any kind of result against you Saturday. So, who are you arguing against? It ain't me.

As to 2.30 Saturday, as I I'll be in the away end at the Etihad ( having paid £58 for a ticket in the south stand level 2, entrance L, if you must know) you might forgive me if I'm not around until a day or so afterwards.

Piegilles said:
Piegilles said:

As to Saturday, I've already conceded in an earlier post that we are unlikely to get anything Saturday.

But you build ourselves up and belittle us as much as you like - so much further to fall.
it means we hammer every over rated team that come to our place, talk 2.30 Saturday if you've the balls to come back

If I had taken a bullish line about our prospects Saturday then you might be justified in spouting yah boo sucks nonsense like that above. However, as I've stated in earlier posts, I think we have very little chance of any kind of result against you Saturday. So, who are you arguing against? It ain't me.

As to 2.30 Saturday, as I I'll be in the away end at the Etihad ( having paid £58 for a ticket in the south stand level 2, entrance L, if you must know) you might forgive me if I'm not around until a day or so afterwards.
you should have paid £62, do me a favour and give £4 to a charity, and when you come on a city website and don't understand an inside joke don't start throwing insults round.
don't leave early Saturday now.

Piegilles said:
Piegilles said:

its the internet shit can happen

Piegilles said:

you should have paid £62, do me a favour and give £4 to a charity, and when you come on a city website and don't understand an inside joke don't start throwing insults round.

I am not in the habit of throwing insults around, if you took offence, then it was sorely provoked.

I'm leaving Friday staying overnight in Knutsford. If one has to be in the north west, best to make sure it's south of the M56. ;^)

r.soleofsalford said:
Piegilles said:

well I'm always bullish to opposition but the 10 year old repeating robot (gooner2) not a great ambassador for you lot.

Piegilles said:
Piegilles said:

I am not in the habit of throwing insults around, if you took offence, then it was sorely provoked.

I'm leaving Friday staying overnight in Knutsford. If one has to be in the north west, best to make sure it's south of the M56. ;^)
idiot linguistics? you need practise alright.

r.soleofsalford said:
Piegilles said:

well I'm always bullish to opposition but the 10 year old repeating robot (gooner2) not a great ambassador for you lot.

you lot ? 8-)

Whinger:

“In the second half, I felt that our legs went a little bit and Napoli were sharper physically than us. Saturday was on our mind, we knew to come to Naples would be difficult.

“We have done our job now we will give absolutely everything on Saturday morning.”

LoveCity said:
Whinger:

“In the second half, I felt that our legs went a little bit and Napoli were sharper physically than us. Saturday was on our mind, we knew to come to Naples would be difficult.

“We have done our job now we will give absolutely everything on Saturday morning.”
I know that, its from a poem called "when everything isn't enough"

But..but..l I thought Napoli weren't that great because they drew Udinese last weekend? I hope we thrash them 13-0 firing on all cylinders this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.