City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have had an extra day to recover compared to them ,we are at home. Our injuries seem to be clearing away and we will be up for it . Just a win is what I hope for. They will be hard to beat sitting at the top for sometime and only lately have they dropped points . So we meet them a little wounded and Wenger says they will give everything in this one. 'Come on you Blues' .

---------------------------Hart--------
Zabaleta----Kompany---Demi---Clichy
---------Ferna-----Yaya--------------------
Navas--------Nasri------------Silva------
----------------Aguero------------------------

I think we need to pack the midfield for this one. They'll play us like they did the Rags and not really sit back too much. I can't see us starting with two strikers. Muller is partially right in saying that this setup leaves us open to getting dominated in the midfield (not that they don't work off of the ball). Negredo will get stifled off of the ball as Arsenal hunt in packs. Having Sergio play off of the shoulders of Mertesacker will be too devastating for them.

I genuinely think that on their day, when both team show all their pomp and skill and flair, City and Arsenal are comfortably the best 2 teams in the league. Saturday is a huge game for both clubs, a win for us and we are right back in the mix with the added bonus of adding further doubts to Arsenal's possibly weak mentality. A win for them at our place and they have made a huge statement, frankly if they come here, outplay us and win then they deserve to be top.
It will be a game of fine margins but I pick us to win 2-1

I think like spurs Arsenal will have the majority of the ball, in the spurs game the first 30 mins they were the better side Nasri and YAYA couldn't get a grip of the game but our fire power were so clinical. Saturday if we take our chances we make we will win comfortably..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.