City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
matty barton said:
With City it was a bit more balanced. I'd say 50-50 between those who felt that "at least United are a proper club like us while City are the new Chelski " and those who were pleased that a club with a likable fanbase had pissed on United and Chelski.
I would have thought more competition for united and chelsea (and yourselves obviously), but particularly spurs, would have been popular with some of you. Its struck me though that you now have some of the most bitter and twisted fans about our club, these are ones I've had the misfortune to meet, some don't begrudge is, but it strike me the majority do.

Its certainly changed my mind on you and your club, of all the SKY4 your's was the one I would both prefer to watch, and hope for success, until we were taken over, sadly its no longer the case.

Ducado said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Arsenal Xi v napoli

‏@Arsenal 5m View translation
#Arsenal team to play Napoli: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Arteta, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

There is a thread in the General section for this mate, can we just leave this thread to discuss our game against them

Cheers

Sorry mate maybe I shouldve made it clearer in the post but I was trying to post the squad to discuss the strength of the squad/rested players looking forward to our game, Didn't want to discuss the game itself

SrilankanBlue said:
Ducado said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Arsenal Xi v napoli

‏@Arsenal 5m View translation
#Arsenal team to play Napoli: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Arteta, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

There is a thread in the General section for this mate, can we just leave this thread to discuss our game against them

Cheers

Sorry mate maybe I shouldve made it clearer in the post but I was trying to post the squad to discuss the strength of the squad/rested players looking forward to our game, Didn't want to discuss the game itself

No problem mate

Ducado said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Ducado said:

Cheers

No problem mate
In that vein, the live blog I was following of the Arsenal CL match said Ozil looked completely exhausted at the end of the match. :)

King Geedorah said:
shaiomarali said:
Cazorla's been subbed. He'll be playing against us then?

Hope so- I worry about Walcott, Ramsey and Ozil. Wilshere to a lesser extent.

After tonight, I'd say we have little chance of any kind of result Saturday against you lot at the Etihad

I think we should play 5 in midfield on Saturday. With 2 up front I worry that we will get outplayed. Compare last night against bayern with 5 to the first game with only 4. Arsenal are a similar to bayern in that the swamp the midfield.
Toure, fernandinho, navas/Milner , silva and Nasri, with aguero up front.
Plenty of goals there and the ability to control the game

I want to fucking twat them. Fucking rub goner 2's nose in it. Have Piers Morgan tweeting about "Oil Citeh buying the league" I want to break their fucking confidence. Smash them to fuck and they'll be left scraping with Liverpoo, the rags and Neverton for 3rd and 4th place.

Arsenal will be on a bit of a downer after that result and failing to top the group. Metersacker looked shattered and a bit depressed in a post match interviewer. Let's hope they have a tiring journey home. Soon be Saturday lunchtime guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.