City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

to add to my other post i hope pellegrini will not fucke it up against Sunderland of course we are not managers but that was a was too negative Nasri and jovetic should have played since the start

I don't know why is he blaming the ref !! :)

The referee made a mistake, and that mistake cost us. Once you're one goal down and one man down, it becomes an uphill struggle.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Apparently he's lost the plot in the press conference. Blamed the ref... just great, not only will our manager be picking up bans and fines, but the real problems not get swept under the carpet.

you've been a fucking prick all day, just log off

Bl0od said:
1619597_633822213320630_896271272_n.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIxgSTE2oxU[/youtube]

Guys we are not like that. We played good, they deserved win.

Most important we can win at camp nou with Aguero.
Yes the chap in the centre is clearly offside and it was he who put the ball into the net.

Emotions are obviously running high and whilst the score line is disappointing but to play over 30 mins with 10 men againsgt one of the most accomplished set of experienced seasoned European players probably ever assembled into one side, i thought we played with heart, courage and bravery. Im proud of the guys tonight. Its easy to slag off Mdm, but i didnt hear many people moaning about him in the pre match build up. He was a gamble to buy, and due to injuries and lack of form, he has played more than what pellergrini ever thought he would have to play him i suspect. Christ lads, this barca side have been together for almost a decade and have won eveything multiple times. They know how to play in Europe. They know how to play the refs. They are clever and experienced. But with 11 men each i thought we looked comfortable tonight. Shame about the sending off though, would have made interesting viewing 11 v 11.
I really do think we can still salvage this tie. We have nothing to lose second leg and with hopefully Sergio fit for that and samir and fernandino with a few more games under their belts, we can go out there and shock the world! 3-0 away win anybody?

proud of the team tonight the very best teams have no weak links and were not quite there yet .Pellegrini chose to keep it tight early doors and it worked at treat but for the penalty.Second half tired legs cost us.Being realistic we are still a way of being a barca or bayern we need to sort out the defence a couple of decent full backs and a centre back and a cheeky bid for suarez him and guero would rip teams still its only half time but that second goal has made it nigh on impossible because they will just pass pass pass they dont have to score.

FFS, why the fuck are we still waiting for the arrival of a top class cb. We are fighting in four fronts and there is still a fuckin gaping hole next to Vinny. Any one with half a football brain knew that over 90 mins MDM was gonna get found out against Messi n co. Sure enough Messi isolated him and when u are a slow donkey u ain't gonna recover against the best in the world. Game over due to not securing a cb in the window !!

Decent performance by the lads tonight, but the gulf in quality is plain to see when we are compared against the big three. Pretty much the reason I don't get too excited about this competition, yet.

We need to improve key areas of the squad but can't spend big, like teams have been able to do in the past, due to the FFP farce as we need to show we are moving in the right direction. Luckily the increased revenue from the expanded stadium and the benefits of the youth system will eventually bear fruit, but unless we are extremely lucky in the transfer markets, I foresee it'll take us another 5 years to reach the level required to win this competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.