City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

Citizen in Pakistan said:
We were awful tbh up untill 85 mins it felt like we had a man less and only for aguero brilliance we got the win but the performance tonight left a lot to be desired for most parts ,Anyhw a win is a win
And no matter how bad we might be in Europe its 3-3 with bayern in cl :)

1/3 - rag
5/2 - forgotten to take his meds
8/1 - fell asleep after 10 minutes and woke up after 92

Place your bets

here's the link from official UEFA site:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/14/11/74/2141174_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

Article 7.06:

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):

a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question; (i.e. head-to-head)
b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
c) higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
d) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
e) if, after having applied criteria a) to d), teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to d) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria f) to h) apply;
f) superior goal difference from all group matches played;
g) higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;
h) higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons (see paragraph 9.02).

Take a look at Neuer after each of the second two goals.

Very funny, after the second goes in he tries to kick the ball away from Serg and ends up sprawling in the back of the net, then he gets flattened by his own man just after the winner is slotted.

Great keeper, but had to chuckle, hee hee hee.

Player for player I don't think there was any difference but team vs team one big difference which can only be down to coaches and training.

Atmosphere, don't get me going, the Bayern fans were loud but there was no passion nothing but decibels, like an army marching on......don't mention the war!

Ducado said:
We were awful tbh up untill 85 mins it felt like we had a man less and only for aguero brilliance we got the win but the performance tonight left a lot to be desired for most parts ,Anyhw a win is a win

You must have been watching a different game to me, because I thought for much of the game we played quite well, we pressed well and had a bit of fight, Bayern are a top team whoever they have playing for them
totally agree.people who think were gonna destroy a team like Bayern need a reality check.going down to 10 didn't really hamper them due to their possession style.bar them 2 fuck ups that gifted them 2 goals we were impressive for large parts.what does worry me though is every time we make a mistake it seems to cost us a goal

Ducado said:

You must have been watching a different game to me, because I thought for much of the game we played quite well, we pressed well and had a bit of fight, Bayern are a top team whoever they have playing for them

The only time we played poorly was after conceding that stupid first goal. We were a bit off at that point but were by far the better team over the 90 and before Benatia saw red we were better too.

Granted they had some world class talent on the bench and were already through but we can only beat what is in front of us and that Bayern team will win the Champions League imo. They, along with Peps Barca and Sachis Milan are the cream of European football since television has been in colour for sure. Us getting two results against them two years on the bounce is a feather in the cap for sure. I hope Barca face them in the knockouts as PSG are a win away from topping their group. What a sensational tie that will be.

City can do this. Here's hoping we do and get Leverkusen!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.