City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

taconinja said:
I swear if people give Rodwell 7 marks out of 10 again I will lose my fucking mind.

Whilst I neither agree nor disagree with your post I have to admit it made me Lol for some reason ;-)

midfield was over ran... No service to attack, and no helping the defense. Hart deserves a medal for his heroics. Stick with what you do best Roberto: 4-2-3-1.

Sky Blue said:
taconinja said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Then don't say stupid shit if you don't want to be called out on it. Sky Blue calls you a rag and you say, yeah, I"m just out of sorts. I call you a donkey, and you act like I shagged your mum. What a girl.
I believe Sky Blue called the other poster a rag. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Of course, I suppose it's my fault for not picking up the other poster is a rag, but you continue on please.

Correct taconija......I was on about Comsweekly....
No worries, friend. I should have picked up on it and didn't. I didn't even see the part about Barry, which is an obvious tell.

samharris said:
CTID101 said:
Fair play Mancini now get the players to show it on the pitch.

What did he say.
Admitted we were shit basically and he owes a lot to Hart.

He knows the problem and will solve it.

I hope he sees the problem I do. Stick to 4231 no matter what situation. Keep playing the same way with the same players to get some momentum building so the likes of Rodwell can be allowed to slot in.

Lol..fuck me.
How did we get away with a draw!!!
I will take that, after that arse-whipping.
2 big games against Ajax coming up..6points
Off them and a draw against Dortmund or Madrid
And we are in knock out territory!!!
Come on you blues!!!!
Onwards and upwards!! Happy days!!

Sky Blue said:
taconinja said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Then don't say stupid shit if you don't want to be called out on it. Sky Blue calls you a rag and you say, yeah, I"m just out of sorts. I call you a donkey, and you act like I shagged your mum. What a girl.
I believe Sky Blue called the other poster a rag. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Of course, I suppose it's my fault for not picking up the other poster is a rag, but you continue on please.

Correct taconija......I was on about Comsweekly....

comsweekly was trolling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.