City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Why is Garcia getting a slagging off?....We fell apart when he got injured.

lol, so what was we doing all last season when he wasn't here. There's more to that bad performance than Garcia getting injured.

manimanc said:
Fuckin dogshit...how we got a point is beyond me...dortmund are a class act...played shite and got a point...the only way is up!!

hehe ....

the only way is OUT , more like !

greasedupdeafguy said:
Dortmund are a good side but we should be beating them,.

Explain why we should?

Have you any idea about were we currently stand in European football or do you just think we should now roll over everyone in our path.

But it was good to see Dortmund, how good you can press. Not some italian crap - deep, deep, everybody's watching.

Damocles said:
Our team was fucking terrible.

Our fans were fucking terrible.

Our manager was fucking terrible.

Team was the worst I've seen since before the take over by Mansour. Yes it was against Dortmund, but we have the most expensive squad ever assembled.

I think I heard two instances before the penalty in which FORTY THOUSAND CITY FANS actually were only slightly louder than 3-4 THOUSAND Dortmund fans. Unless Sky was fucking with the audio levels, everyone in that stadium can't criticize a single player. There is a reason teams usually do better at home, and that's because of the amount of support. This sounded like an away game today, and that rests squarely on the people sitting in the stands.

Mancini isn't capable of handling the CL. I think he holds it up on such a pedestal that he thinks he has to adjust everything that works in the Prem so we'll be effective in the CL. He pulled that BULLSHIT last year against Bayern with the 4-4-2 that we had been highly unsuccessful with. He is not capable of making the proper adjustments in this league to get a result.

When a collection of players, which are better in every department, is so unconvincing and undeserving of a draw at home, you have to look at the Manager.

black mamba said:
antspider said:
Grown up watching City be terrific for seconds,woeful for minutes, rubbish for hours. All of which has left me depressed for days if not weeks........ So what does cheer me up (and its happened a few times recently) is that when we are outplayed and second best we still come away with something ;)

I don't know how we came away with something , because i'm none too sure that was even a penalty ....... no wonder Dortmund are pissed off!
We've had softer ones given against us (Micah at Klanfield last season springs to mind), but I agree with you. It was never a penalty. The defender was barely a yard away from Kun when he shot.

Wayne Rooney's Tweets

Just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Let me just repeat that again just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Let me just repeat that again just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Sky seem to want to mention it at every opportunity even telling Mancini in his post match interview. It's probably on the breaking news ticker tape right now.

So once again in case you didn't know yet let me just repeat it that Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Did sky keep repeating about Wayne Rooney's tweet last year about the Toure brothers?

Did sky tell Fergurson in one of his post match interviews about Wayne Rooney teeting about the Toure brothers?

Fuck the fat scouse bald bastard and fuck his tweets and FUCK OFF talking about him and concentrate reporting about City when it's a City game your showing.

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!

Team played shite tonight, Clichy and Yaya had probably their two worst games in a city shirt. Only Zabaleta, Aguero, Hart, Dzeko and Kolarov were half decent. However, I can't think of an opposition team who has played better at COMS though.

It's still in our hands though and at least it looks like the last game in Dortmund will mean something - which is good since I'm going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.