City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

de niro said:
pathetic. absolutly pathetic.

hey pellers read this.

DO NOT ROTATE IN THE FUCKING PREM. there will always be a bent ref or liner wanting to undo us.

title and pellers gone in one half of football.

Versus Palace Line Up.... Fernando for Yaya today

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Navas, Silva (Lampard 68), Nasri (Sinclair 88), Milner (Fernando 81).

Versus West Brom Line Up.... 2 Full Backs Changed

Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Toure (C) (Fernandinho 68), Navas, Silva (Kolarov 62), Nasri (Lampard 74), Milner

So last 3 games we have seen rotations, we have seen very similar line ups and Yet nothing much said after Palace and West Brom game..

TheMagician said:
hilts said:
Ali Benarbia said:
First line is true.
Rotation is necessary.
Last line must take the prize for biggest and daftest over-reaction.

de niro is a known wum so i would take with a pinch of salt

True. He's acts as if it was a mistake to get rid of Mancini and bring Pellegrini in but he pulled the exact same thing with Hughes/Mancini. Slagged Mancini off for over a year and stated that Hughes could have done the same job. Now he suddenly loves Mancini like he did with Hughes. Very strange.

i love pelligrini, i love the way he is the envy of the prem with the squad at his disposal, i love how he makes it fair against the ickle teams and i love the way he gives all the rag media the fucking ammo to shoot us with.
he's been here long enough to what the prem is all about.

Need to up the pace, because we need more than 43 points from second part of the season most likely. To win the title 89 points is needed atleast imo. Chelsea is on course for 92 points if they keep up this pace. Big 2 points dropped today.

To make up for lost points (and keep up with Chelsea) probably win at Anfield or Stamford Bridge is needed,

City Raider said:
Yeah it was offside and yeah we are still within touching distance of Chelsea. Bigger concern for me is this is just the latest in a series of performances over 2-3 years that the team just switches off if they perceive there's no challenge. We are undoubtedly a group of players who perform when they have to, but we wouldn't have to so often if they show more professionalism in these games.
And this about sums it up....

proy said:
Just got back. I'm normally the first on here to slate the fucking moaners, can't be arsed with it. I'll change my tune a bit today though, because despite our belting run, I'm utterly pissed with the fact we have blown a 2 goal lead. The way the game was going we should have been out of sight. I thought burnley were fucking excellent in the 2nd and fair digs to them for having a go, most teams would have gone under in that situation. Not blaming the officials. We carry the can ourselves, yes the first was a light year offside but its not an excuse we should have won that game. Simple as that.

However. 28 points from 30. Terrible luck with injuries. Chavs dropped points. We haven't lost any ground there. Bang in the title race.

We need to knuckle down now. Get it out of our system and heads up for sunderland. We can't be dropping any more points, not to this chavs team. They are far better than last year.

I think you'd find it was 9 wins in all competitions, not in Premier League. So 22 from 24.

Questy said:
de niro said:
pathetic. absolutly pathetic.

hey pellers read this.

DO NOT ROTATE IN THE FUCKING PREM. there will always be a bent ref or liner wanting to undo us.

title and pellers gone in one half of football.

Versus Palace Line Up.... Fernando for Yaya today

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Navas, Silva (Lampard 68), Nasri (Sinclair 88), Milner (Fernando 81).

Versus West Brom Line Up.... 2 Full Backs Changed

Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Toure (C) (Fernandinho 68), Navas, Silva (Kolarov 62), Nasri (Lampard 74), Milner

So last 3 games we have seen rotations, we have seen very similar line ups and Yet nothing much said after Palace and West Brom game..

Usually the way the result first and foremost and the performance dictates the nature of the posts.

We were poor especially in the second half today.

We looked tired simple as so maybe thw West Brom game took a bit more out of us than we would think.

Hopefully we will correct the situation on Thursday with 90 minutes of football we know we are capable of producing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.