City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

kalouk said:
de niro said:
i haven't been this angry for months. right now i'd take rogers off the scousers or even klopp.

This post proves the quote is right about never making decisions when you're angry.

[bigimg]http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/law-order-moby_dick-stalker-whale-ocean-nautical-rbun16_low.jpg[/bigimg]

For those who missed it first time do not feed him

Just a poor day at the office.

All teams have them.

Chelsea and Manure dropped points as well.

One thing for sure is that we will drop more in the remaining 19 games and so will Chelsea.

Hopefully 4 more than us.

Just one of those games. Injuries and fatigue caught up with us in the second half and we had no real options on the bench to change it.

One to shrug off and move on from. No need for much by way of self flagellation after the form and guts we've been showing. It was always about limping through without any strikers and that's what we've done.

LoveCity said:
I feel quite petty saying this but it really pissed me off.

Before the match Fanzone Danny and Jason Manford were mouthing off on the screen, being very patronising towards Burnley with the whole "aww, they'll try but we should win" shtick... while Burnley players (maybe subs) stood there listening (Burnley fans booed after it and I don't blame them... the whole 'pat them on the shoulder' patronising bollocks that we used to endure).

It doesn't excuse our performance but do we really need those two acting like arrogant rags + fans screaming "CITY WILL WIN 5-0!" on the big screen to motivate our opponents?

Rant over...

Cannot believe it's taken 22 pages for it to get a mention.

I bloody love the two of them but thought they were completely disrespectful today and thought to myself I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us.

Others who should be ashamed of themselves...............two fans (one called Raymond, didn't catch the name of other nob) who called GMR and suggested Manuel Pellegrini should be sacked (comedy enough when we've just won 28 out of the last 30 points) and then asked who should replace him, one said Mourinho and the other "someone braver like Van Gaal" Honestly I absolutely despair sometimes

It's all been said already about the game - that kind of arrogance will cost us dearly at the end of the season. Also think Fernando is completely ineffective once he's been booked, should have been subbed straight after that

Today was just a glitch. Rather now than at a time when Chelsea take advantage. We looked mentally tired in the second half. Burnley were excellent. A team that had the balls to come at us and not park the bus. They got what they deserved.

I thought yaya was on 4 yellows??? He should have started today, bossed the game, killed them off 2nd half then late on, kick the ball away or tug a claret shirt back etc etc, get his 5th yellow, and ban out of the way against Sunderland before he flies off to Africa. Terrible decision to rest him today that could cost us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.