dem

yaya
milner
silva
nasri

jovetic
dzeko

2-1 to city with goals from nasri and dzeko

I will be surprised to see Nasri start after being out for a month, when Sergio came back after being out for a month Manuel had him playing after the 60 mins mark for two games if I remember.

It's great that he is back in training though, would love him, Silva and Navas starting against Barca.

sam-caddick said:
celf said:
hart

zabba
clichy
VK
dem

yaya
milner
silva
nasri

jovetic
dzeko

2-1 to city with goals from nasri and dzeko

I will be surprised to see Nasri start after being out for a month, when Sergio came back after being out for a month Manuel had him playing after the 60 mins mark for two games if I remember.

It's great that he is back in training though, would love him, Silva and Navas starting against Barca.
I think you are right. He's not been training for that long. I'm sure he will feature at some point. Probably come off the bench. Can't see him playing more than 1/2 an hour.

Phil Dowd's got the whistle on Saturday. Hardly enhances our chances. Suspect he's the sort of ref Maureen's mind games will get to.

Ballymagash Blue said:
Phil Dowd's got the whistle on Saturday. Hardly enhances our chances. Suspect he's the sort of ref Maureen's mind games will get to.

Hate how smug he looks when he makes a controversial decision.

Most punchable face out of the lot. Not the worst ref though, by any stretch.

He always seems to have it in for Zaba.

How he can still get a gig after bottling the rag red in that cup final in the first few minutes amazes me.

Andouble said:
Devastating counter attacking team or not, we have to start Kolarov IMO.

If we start with Kol and Silva on the left Chelsea will pick us off down that side on the counter ....

Too many people letting heart rule head on this wanting to stuff Moanrinho. Barca is Priority on Tuesday, I would rest as many key players as possible ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.